The Night Of Fun And Romance

The first day of school was ... well ...okay I  guess, I made two new friends well technically one because Holly  has a friend called Frankie but I'm friends with her to .The first day I had English, IT, Maths, PE and Music, Frankie and Holly are in all of my classes too. They advised me to join an after school club so the only one I was interested in was Fashion Design, I helped them measure the fabrics and threads to the correct sizes. I must admit it was quite boring but at least I'm trying. Apparently Miss.Mills said I was good at it , all I done was  draw a diagram of a dress and label it. I started to walk home noticing a unusual shaped tree, as I arrived at my house, I opened the oak door, a excited bark comes from my Yorkshire Terrier named Maisie, she runs up to me and gives me biggest lick ever, her wet tongue touches my cold cheek. As I take of my shoes, Maisie stands next to her food bowl and gives me a impatient wine .I poor out her chicken and rice dog food in to a bowl , "sit " I say , then places I her bowl of food on the floor . Maisie chomps it down with in a matter of second, I put her outside to do her business . Then I bolt up stairs to put on my Spotify playlist as I get change into sweats and a jumper, I get a text from Holly saying we have a extra exam tomorrow, I reply saying oh no , I have to study thanks for the heads up . I walked down stairs about to cook dinner I had a chicken seizure salad , and a glass of cold water . I get another text saying "hi , I'm going out with Frankie and was wondering if you wanted to come". "um sure let me get changed first "I answered .After I finished eating I darted upstairs and grabbed a pastel pink dress from my wardrobe, also my Snow White flats. My hair is already in a neat high ponytail so I leave it alone, then I deal with the struggle of doing my eyeliner and I apply some tinted pink lipgloss. I text Holly and Frankie to let them know I'm ready and within a matter of minutes they appear outside. As I approach the car, I double check that I have my phone and keys.
"Hey, so where are we going out?" I ask curiously, also adjusting my dress as I sit in the back seat.
"Well Jayden has this massive party so we thought that we would go." Frankie tells me as the car starts moving.
"Oh yeah - isn't this that party everybody was talking about? Apparently he throws one every year or something along the lines of that." I reply, staring out the window to see a blur of different shades of green on the trees.
"Yeah, we don't usually go but as we've finished studying we thought it would be a treat." Holly says as I turn my head back towards everyone in the car.
"I haven't started to study yet but I probably will later. On that note, I need to text my parents." I quickly pull out my phone, and text my parents .A little while later we arive at the party, we get greeted  by Jayden and a few of his mates.Frankie calls me over  to the drink stand and we grab some fruit punch,  I start dancing with Jayden ,Frankie and Holly.We walked over to the food and drink stand , then suddenly Frankie accidentally spills fruit punch all over my pastel pink dress !
I gasp ,"what have you done, now my dress is ruined and I'm soaking wet ,I'm going home" 

"wait" Frankie replies

Jayden (who had brown hair , baby blue eyes and a cute smile) ran and grabbed some tissues for me and helped me wipe up my dress .
Then he touched my face with his soft hands and said "are you okay ,you look quite shaken up I can drive you home if you want ".
I replied "okay "
when we got to my house he completed me and said even though you have fruit punch all over you , you still look beautiful, Jayden touched my hair then  lent in for a kiss I lent in to ,a few moments later after we chatted and then he left .Subsequently,'I got changed ,me and  Maisie snuggled up on the sofa and watched Harry Potter until We both fell asleep.