♧Mad Love|The Troupe♧

//Chapter Three: The Troupe//

♤♢

You cautiously walked in the wrecked building.

All of the sudden, you gasp. You feel one hand on each side of your shoulder

You were being held and gripped tightly... So tightly you felt as if your shoulders would break.

You turn your head to look behind you and find the two men you were following.

The man bun guy pulled out a sword and held it to your neck.

"Why were you following us." He said, sending shivers up your spine. You could feel the metal of the sword on your neck.

"Calm down Nobunaga, don't kill her. I want to do the killing." The big, muscular man said to the man bun guy.

Nobunaga gave the muscular man a look.

"There is no reason to kill her yet. Shut up Uvogin, I want to hear why she was following us." Nobunaga said.

Uvogin sighed. Almost immediately after, he glared at you.

"Well?" He said.

"Um, can you tell me about that spider on your back?" You asked as you pointed to Uvo's back.

The two looked quite surprised at your calm attitude, and your weird question.

"Huh? Girl, don't play dumb. I'm sure you didn't follow us to ask about a spider mark. What did you actually come here for?" Nobunaga asked, eyes serious, words harsh and cold.

"I'll seriously kill you if you don't start telling the truth." He added.

You sighed.

"I'm being honest." You said.

You pointed to your spider necklace.

"I though it looked resembled this necklace from my childhood." You said.

Uvo comes closer to your chest and stares at your necklace and you fluster up a little as you put your arms around your chest.

He didn't seem to notice.

"It's true that it's exactly the same, but that could be a mere coincidence." Uvo said.

You thought about it for a while.

"You still haven't told me about your mark." I said.

"Girl, have you ever heard of Phantom Troupe?" Uvo said.

You shook your head.

"Well its a very powerful group of people and we are also known as the spiders. Every member is marked with a spider and their number." Uvo said.

Maybe this Phantom Troupe is related to my necklace. I'm sure it is. I really want to find out. Maybe the red and black head are here. If they are, maybe I could ask them about my memories.... How would I know if they are here though?

All of the sudden, you thought of something.

"I want to join the Troupe." You say.

Nobunaga and Uvogin look at you dumbfounded.

Then they start to crack up.

"Girl, didn't you hear me? The Troupe is made up of the powerful. Powerful, strong. You can't just join because you want to." He sneered.

"I just killed 76 men in 3 minutes yesterday. They were weaklings but give me some credit for that." You say.

"She's not lying." Someone said.

You look around, and you see a blonde woman with short hair.

"Pakunoda. Since when were you here?" Nobunaga asked.

"I just entered less than a minute ago but since the two of you were too occupied, you didn't notice. Anyway, that girl isn't lying." Pakunoda says.

"How do you know, Paku? You didn't even touch her yet." Uvogin said.

"I can just tell." She said as she walked towards you.

She puts her hand out and reaches for your shoulder.

You dodge.

"What happens when you touch me?" You ask cautiously.

"I scan your memories." She says.

My memories? You thought.

You step forward.

"Okay." You say.

Pakunoda touches your shoulder and she stays still for a few seconds.

"She's a top class assassin, she's very strong. Never gets messy." She said.

Nobu and Uvo nod as they continue to listen.

"She seriously followed you guys to ask about the spider mark." Paku continues.

Then she furrows her eyebrows.

"What's wrong?" Nobunaga said as he placed his hand on his katana.

"I can't access any memories of her before age... six?" She says, taking her hands off of you.

"Cause I can't remember.." You say apologetically with you head down.

Pakunoda looks at you sympathetically for a second.

"Wait, I had a dream about my childhood, can you see that?" You asked.

She nods as she puts her hand back on your shoulder.

Then she gasps.

"Pakunoda?" Uvo called out, voice tinted with a hint of concern as caution.

"The boss... and Hisoka?" She asked in confusion and slight horror.

"Who's the boss and Hisoka? If they are the people in my dream, I believe they gave me this necklace!" You say.

"Hah? Seriously??" Uvogin says out loud, not believing what he heard.

Pakunoda nods.

"Take her to the boss immediatley."

rmbr to vote♡ pls dont be a ghost reader this isnt some weird hentai shit so you dont have to hide from your followers lol. it takes about a day for me to update so while you wait, you could just press the star button!!