NANDU NIGHT DRESS

The next morning, its her birthday.. but there was no charm or excitement on her face as before..

She dont want to wake up.. So, she laid on the bed lazily gaping at the room walls..

Suddenly, her eyes found the sight of a little creature moving inside her duvet..

She shouted in fear.. With her shouts, someone comes from behind and asks in concern..

Person- what happen..? Are you okay..? 

She was hell shocked to find the person there in front of her that too in a very horrible position..

But right now, the most important task for her is to bug off from the little creature..

So she shouted again as the creature started moving towards her.. 

WHen she was about to get up, the duvet slowly moved upwards, this really startled her.. 

she immediately hopped on him in fear..

Manik- Nandu.. Just calm down.. Its not going to eat you..

Nandu- Manik..! There is something inside..

Manik- Arey.. Its just a small creature.. why are you afraid of it..?

Nandu- Manik.. please na.. look what is that..

Manik- well.. I can.. But my hands are not empty.. So.. you can see yourself..

She tighten her grip on his shoulders and replied..

nandu- no.. no.. I cant..

Manik- wait.. let me show you..

without waiting for her reply, he broke the hug and moved towards the bed and removed the duvet slowly..

she was surprised to see a rabbit moving on her bed and she shouted in joy..

nandu- omg...! Am I dreaming..?