Chapter 2

[Ariana's POV]

I suddenly felt myself falling, and keep falling, and keep falling, then I welcome the cold water to my body and I can't swim my way back up to the surface, it's just too far to climb back up there. I kept drowning and drowning, until suddenly my body was sucked into some kind of an underwater current, I tried to swim away but the current is just too strong, my body is now caught inside the current. The current moves super fast, and I think I saw a blinding light from here. Curiosity then hit me, so I swam my way towards the light. The light gets closer and closer, until I found myself laying down on the ground, a smooth ground. Smells disgusting in here, then I realized I found myself on some kind of a hallway, but it smells disgusting in here. I look up to the sky and the sun blinded my eyes. It's a clear sky today, but at Psychic Village, the sun is blocked by trees, making colorful sunlight rays through the leaves, that means I'm not home anymore. Where am I? I saw a flock of people just outside the hallway, I walked towards the flock of people and now I'm outside the stinky hallway. The people are wearing weird clothes, they're not wearing cloaks and stuff. I followed my instincts to just blend in with the people, but the question is, where am I going?

I've been walking for hours now, with nowhere to go, and nobody who I recognized. I leaned my back to the wall and slid down to the ground, then proceed to cry. This is a strange place. I wanna go home. I just want to go home. "Miss, are you okay?" A child voice asked, I tilt my head up and saw a girl, a 12-year old kind of, with long black hair with blue tint that goes down to her shoulders, she's wearing a simple pink dress and also, her eyes are light violet. It was so strange seeing a kid who has light violet eyes, especially in a place like this. "Miss, are you okay?" She asked again, tilting her head in confusion, I faked my smile, "I'm fine, little one. I'm okay." I lied. I know it's not good to lie to people, but nobody wants to know me more, they would think of me as a weird girl! Like the people back in my village! "Missy is lying, means missy is not okay." Did I hear that correctly? She knows that I'm lying? "Who are you, little one?" I asked, "I'm Alana Uchiha, from the Uchiha clan." Uchiha? What's an Uchiha? I don't remember reading that in one of my books in the library, because it doesn't exist, then it hit me, "Can you take me to this Uchiha clan?" "Oh sure! I live with them too!" She then took my hand and started to take me to where this clan lives.

We arrived minutes later in some kind of a luxurious small house, and went inside the gates, and turns out, this place is so..... Pretty. It reminds me back home. "Daddy! I'm home!"she called out then a man with onyx eyes and jet black hair styled in a low ponytail, framed with centre-parted bangs that extended to his chin. He looks so handsome. "Hey, Lana! You're back! How's the little trip at Long Beach goin'?" His language is so... Weird—and Long Beach? Is that even a place? "Daddy, I brought someone with me! Can you please help her? She looks like in pain, Daddy." I heard her say, then he turns to look at me, then he said, "Come in." With a smile, so I followed him inside. When I got inside, the place is so luxurious, but it's nothing compared to my castle. I need to be more polite and patient, like a Princess, who knows if the people in the house gets disturbed by how I acted, and how I'm not polite, I then sat down on the comfy couch, politely. "Missy, do you want some cookies?" The Alana girl suggested, "Yes, I would love to have some." Don't get me wrong, I love cookies, I always love them. Stepmother and Father always bring me cookies, no matter what situation we are in, even in battles. I took a cookie and took a bite from it, it's so delicious, I love it. "It's so good, you made this?" I asked the little one, "Daddy and I made this, for everyone!" Everyone? There's more of them? When I was about to ask more questions, I saw a man with long brown hair tied up in a long cylinder and blue markings around his eyes upstairs, staring at me with amused look. Suddenly appeared beside me, licking my neck, I jumped in surprise. "Mmhm, you taste good, pancake." I covered my neck with my hand and scoot away from him, "Let me have a taste too." A voice said then he licked my ear, I squeak in surprise, "You're right, she does taste good, brother." He said, I felt my face flushed in embarrassment.