Meeting the Children Part Nine

Start from the beginning

I aimed at him.

"What the hell are you doing?" He asked

"Block this"

I shot and he grabbed my arrow with his hand.

"It's good that you are quick"

"Yeah"

I walked to tell table and put my bow and arrows on it.

"I still can't believe, that your parents are the King and Queen"

"Well, it happens, but I really hate them"

"Me too"

"Well I better go back he before they send guards to come and find me"

The he ran out of the building. I looked around to see that everyone left a mess in here. So I decided to clean it up.

      ~Time Skip~

After a hour or two I finally clean everything up. My bow and arrows went away. I'll summon them when I need it. I started to walk back home. After a couple lefts and rights I finally made it back home. Once I was in front of my house, I see a horse. Someone must of forgot to tie it to a fence. I walked in to see my mom, dad, and my big brother talking to a guard.

"Uh, why is there a guard here?" I asked

My parents and my brother turned their heads towards me and smiled.

"Welcome Home Honey, how was practicing and hunting?" Mom asked

"Practicing was fine but, my friend Libra messed up my hunting" I answered

"How did she do that?" Joey asked

"Well, she stepped on a twig and it ran away" I answered

I looked at the guard, I see him starring at me.

"What?" I asked him

"You know Libra?"

"Yeah"

"Tell me who you know please"

"Okay, well I know Libra, Scorpio, Capricorn, Pisces and Gemini"

"Okay, what is your name?" He asked

"My name is Sagittarius"

His eyes got wide. I showed him my right hand to show that I'm really Sagittarius.

"Okay, well you have to come with me Sagittarius"

"Okay"

"You're not going to ask?"

"Nope, I already now that the Di- I mean King and the Wh- I mean Queen needs us for a mission"

"Oh"

I hugged my mom and dad, then I hugged my brother last. I turned around and walked out of my house.

"Wait, what about my stuff?" I asked

"I'm sending someone to get it when we get there"

"Okay"

"Do you need a lift?" He asked

"Nope"

From my hips down turned into a body of a horse.

"Holy!"

"Yeah I know, I was born with this but I can have summon them away for as long as I want, it's the same with Scorpio, Taurus and Leo, but I feel bad for Capricorn and Aries because they can't summon their horns away"

"Wait, I thought you only knew Capricorn, Libra, Scorpio, Pisces, and Gemini"

"Oh I do, I've heard of the rest of them but never met them"

"Oh"

I walked with him in the direction where the castle is at.

     ~Time Skip~

We made it to the castle. I stayed in my true form. The guards that are on top of the wall saw one of them with me and opened up the gate. I didn't walk, because I already knew what they are going to do. The guard went in, then I took a step. They closed the gate.

"Who are you?" They asked

I showed them my zodiac mark on my right hand.

"My name is Sagittarius, one of the Zodiac Children"

They immediately opened up the gate, I ran in, then they closed the gate behind me. The guard tied his horse to the fence, then I walked into the castle with him. I ignored everything around. We stopped in front of two big doors. I opened one and the guard opened the other one. We walked in. I see Pisces and Gemini. Then I see two other girls and four other males. One of the females has red eyes, short light pink hair. She is wearing a black tank top, and a black skirt. She is wearing black flats. The other one has dark red hair, black eyes, her hair is in a braid. There is two bobby pins to push her bangs back. She is wearing a dress that is really light pink with red polka dots from the top of her waist up. The top is a U shape. The bottom half is black. She is wearing red velvet leggings, with black flats. The first male has blue hair and blue eyes, he is wearing a white shirt and black pants. He is wearing black shoes. The other male has blonde hair, yellow eyes. He has ears and a tail.  He's wearing a jacket over a black and yellow striped shirt. He is wearing black pants also and wearing black shoes. The third male, has purple hair with a light green shirt with a very dark purple jacket over it. He has purple pants and black shoes. Then the last male has bull horns, orange hair, yellow eyes, he has tan skin, like really tan skin, a green jacket, no shirt, showing his 7 pack, he has a tail, he is barefoot, has bandages wrapped around his knees to his ankle. He is wearing a skirt kinda, but it's really loose at the bottom, with a green clothes wrapped around his waist. He also had a yellow pattern scarf around around his waist but some of it us hanging down in the front. I walked up to them.

Hi, I'm Taurus" the orange hair boy said

Taurus the Bull

"My name is Virgo" the purple hair boy said

Virgo the Virgin

"My name is Aries" The pink hair girl said

Aries the Ram

"Aquarius" the blue hair boy said

Aquarius the Water Barrier

"My name is Cancer" The red head said

Cancer the Crab

"I'm Leo" the blonde said

Leo the Lion

"Hello, I'm Sagittarius, the Archer, and I am friends with Pisces, and Gemini"

"You guys are?!"

"Yeah, we also know friends with Capricorn, Scorpio, and Libra"

"Wow"

"Hello Sagittarius" a hight pitched and a deep voice said

I turned to see Whore and Dick.

"Hello, King, Queen"

"So you know our son Capricorn"

"Yes, by the way he's in one of the villages or on his way home"

"Okay, good to hear"

"Wait, wait, wait, did you say that Capricorn is your son!?" Leo asked/said

"Yes"

"Wow"

I know how they feel, when I first found out about Capricorn being a prince, I was surprised too. Capricorn please be here soon. I don't want to deal with your parents by myself any longer.

[1607 words /\]
Hey guys! This is the longest chapter that I made in this story so far. Well I hoped you guys enjoyed this chapter. I want to know if you like these characters so far. Well I'll see you guys in the next chapter. Peace Out!