Chapter 7: Noticeable

Magsimula sa umpisa

Shocking.

That’s what he said. I don’t know why but it bugged me the rest of ride. I didn’t even look at him while on the train.

“It looks good on her,” I heard him say.

I looked at him, he was looking outside.

He noticed me. “You... heard me?” he asked somewhat shocked. I nodded and noticed another school girl wearing a cute ribbon.

“Yeah.. it looks good on her,” I muttered.

I don’t know if I shocked him because I talked back but he sure looked at me strangely then looked at the school girl that I’m looking at.

He suddenly laughed.

“You are unbelievable,”

The train stopped so we stepped out. A while ago he told me it was shocking, now I’m unbelievable. What’s the next adjective will he tell me?

“I forgot to greet you good morning,” he greeted me and walked pass me. “see you later,” he smiled and ran away.

I went inside the room. Is it me or is it just that everyone is looking at me?

“a transferee eh?”i heard them say.

This girl walked up to me. “it is really you, miki!” she said and hugged me. “You look so cool now!”she smiled.

Groan. She’s my group mate yeah, but what’s her name again?

Geez.

“..... Good Morning,” I greeted back.

“I heard from Rin,”

Ah. So that was that  guy’s name.

 I looked at them and just went to my seat. “I didn’t know she looks cute,” the girl behind me whispered.

Cute.

Ah, that’s what Papa and Mama refer to our dog Hachi.

Now I look like a dog

Oh well, like I care. Hachi is my bestfriend anyway. It wouldn’t hurt if we look the same.        

Rin, as what my groupmate referred, was sitting beside me. He put a piece of paper on my desk. I looked at it.

“Later, we’ll have a meeting, don’t be late, :D”

I remember what he told me. Shocking. Unbelievable. I guess that’s why he just send the message through paper.

Because I’m shocking and unbelievable.

I just nodded and kept the note on my notebook. The paper where they wrote their names are still there.

I don't know why, but I feel disturbed.