Chapter 7

"Thank you for riding Spirit airlines are plane is now landing" the to much makeup wearing attitude flight attendant speaks into the speaker. I unplug my headphones and shove them in my carry on. I can't believe it. Harry and the boys were offered a job as a band by Simon Cowell. The Simon Cowell. Go figure Harry, Zayn, Niall, Louis, and Liam. All in the same band. Geez. This ought to be good.

The plane lands and I walk into the airport.

The airport is mobbed. After around 30 minutes of tracking down Harry with the

bogus directions he gave me I spot curls. Harry is beaming by the time I met him.

"Tay" he smiles rushing towards me. He nearly knocks me down while scooping me up for a thought embrace.

"Hi Harry." I giggle

Harry POV

She's here from Delaware to California this girl came for me.

"Hi Harry," I hear her mumble into my shoulder as she hugs back. I release her probably after I squeezed her to death. I've missed her. A lot. She says hello to Gemma and my mother as I wait impatiently to explain the story.

"So shall we go eat." I say as a hint we should leave.

" I'm meeting with the guys later" I add to nudge them along.

" Going out already, typical Styles." Taylor laughs.

"Ohh....Umm....I could stay...or um we'll....you could come...or....umh well..." I try to make options for her.

"Harry I'm joking" she cuts me off " "anyways Gemma and I can do our traditional shopping trip" Taylor glances towards Gemma as her face lights up.

----------------

Harry goes on and on about how all five guys were called back. How he thought they were going to jail for some how messing up the show. I brag about my new puppy and when I tell him the name he laughs. He laughs a lot. Maybe it's cheesy but I love it.

After dinner we head to the hotel. Gemma and i share a room. Anne in one and Harry in another one. Gemma goes to Anne's room to shower and prepare for our shopping trip. Leaving me to our shower. As I get ready for the shower I hear my phone buzz. I lunge towards it only to find its not mine. It's Harry's. I found this out by reading the first text from Niall. "Did you tell her?" I notice Harry replied with "No shut up."

Taylor stop snooping. I yell at myself as I tear my eyes away from the screen. Tell who what?

Harry POV

Taylor and Gemma left half an hour ago by the time I leave to Niall's hotel. Why put us in different hotels? I reach the hotel 10 minutes later. As I enter Niall's I'm greeted by the boys.

"Your late" Liam raises his eyebrow. Smiling.

"Shut up." I glare throwing a pillow at him. It hits him and he pretends to fall back, dead. He will be if he doesn't shut is mouth. The boys look tempted to say something. Finally Niall does.

"We're you with TAAAYYLOR" Niall drags her name out. "Because you looovveee her" Louis adds.

" Okay I'm leaving goodbye." I move to get up. The boys continue to laugh I can't help but smile if it were someone else I'd be laughing too. I can't say I'm mad. But I do feel bad for leaving Taylor. Dang. Maybe Louis is right. No he's not. Never mind.

---------

When I'm in the hotel I go to check and see if Gemma and Taylor are back. Bags of shopping bags line the room. Yea, there back. Taylor steps out of the bathroom. She's in yoga pants and a sweatshirt her hair tied up in a pony tail. Beauti- umm Harry stop. I silently yell at myself.

"Hey." She smiles pushing a bobby pin through her hair.

"Hey umm where are Gemma and my mum?" I ask

"They went to get Chinese food." Taylor answers.

" oh okay." I sigh stepping to sit on the bed. As I sit on the corner Taylor asks "I thought you were going out with the guys."

"Yea.. Well they got annoying." I chuckle. Taylor walks over to the bed and picks up her phone.

"Listen" Taylor smiles. Oh-no. Wait maybe this good. Maybe she will admit she secretly loves me as do I. No what I didn't just think that.

" I'm really proud of you." Taylor reaches over to hug me. Forget that.

"Thanks that means a lot." I smile as we pull away. My eyes lock with hers. She looks as if she is about to speak but I interrupt. Only it's not with words. My eyes are closed and our lips are connected. Taylor and I are kissing. Yea Louis is right. Wait what.