144 Saturday - Aug 27, 2016 | 10:05PM

Author's Note:

Before anything else, thank you to everyone who sent prayers and well-wishes my baby's way in the last two days. His second urinalysis results turned out negative (meaning his kidneys do not need to undergo ultrasound) and is on his way to recovery. So, again, thank you for keeping us in your thoughts.

Next, updates for both HR and R&D are coming tonight, to make up for the last three days. Thank you for your patience.

Please do not forget to leave a vote or a comment in every chapter here (and on R&D) and hopefully, the previous ones too. A simple vote can already make us authors very happy!

Most importantly, this chapter is a direct continuation of the events in the previous one (which, judging by the number of reactions, proved the most explosive so far) so please just imagine that all communication leading to 12 midnight happened on the same evening.

Sorry for the incoming turbulence. Rough ride ahead, hang on to your seats.

*

*

*

Welcome to the ChatMeUp Chatroom!
(10:05PM)

R: Dei, where are you?

R: Answer me.

R: Dei!

R: I know you're there.

...

...

...

R: Answer me, Dei.

R: Is there anything you want to tell me?

...

R: DEI.

...

...

R: You know I have trust issues, Dei. You know that. So just talk to me already.

R: Dei!

...

...

...

...

R: This is bullshit.

...

...

...

...

R: DEI!

...

...

...

-- You have left the ChatMeUp Chatroom! --
(10:46PM)