123 Tuesday - Aug 16, 2016 | 9:19PM

Welcome to the ChatMeUp Chatroom!
(9:19PM)

R: Baby?

D: Hey! 😍

R: I got some time right now so I read your message. I'm still at the studio, and it might take a while before we wrap up.

R: Hey, listen.

R: I couldn't wait 'til I get home to answer you because you're finally asking the right questions, baby.

R: We can talk more later but I just want to say this right now.

R: YES, DEI. THE LUST CAN CONSUME YOU SO DEEPLY.

R: It can be frightening at first, when you realize what you are, and what you want.

R: But when you start to accept it, it can be liberating.

R: IT FEELS SO DAMN GOOD TO JUST LET GO AND ALLOW YOURSELF TO BE DEVOURED WHOLE.

R: Do you understand now?

D: I am starting to, yes. 🔥

R: This is why I haven't loved anybody in the last few years, Dei. I could not trust anybody to accept all of me - my emotional and my physical needs, especially the specific ones.

R: I've always thought that any girl who knows me as a celebrity could not possibly love me for being me. She would always be blinded by my fame, money, privileges and connections.

R: She would need to not have known about me as Alden Richards before falling in love with me. She has to have fallen in love with me beyond my physical looks and celebrity status for me to trust her.

D: That is why you tried to date online.

R: Yes. And I've been lurking about online for soooooo long, Dei. But nobody ever felt right. Nobody until you - your faceless profile, your eloquent little messages, your mysterious identity.

D: But there are good, caring, honest people in the real world, too, Richard. Surely not everyone cares only about your fame and fortune?

R: NO, DEI.

R: There is no way I can believe anyone would want this dark side of me, Dei, without the fallback of my status and money.

D: That is not true.

R: BUT IT IS VERY MUCH TRUE, DEI.

R: I can be an overpowering partner. My love can be so enormous, and my needs... they're irrepressible, completely uncontrollable. I will want every moment, every thought, every single thing.

R: I am not proud of my greed, Dei.

D: So you think "fulfilling" your wants and needs will now come only as an obligation - a requirement, a task - to enjoy everything else that goes along with dating The Alden Richards?

R: Yes. Any failed relationships, and the media would've gotten wind of this. I would be called a pervert... a deviant.

D: You're not.

R: The press loves to sensationalize. Imagine the headlines - Alden Richards, Jekyll and Hyde.

R: NOBODY ELSE knows this side of me, Dei.

R: I want to be given attention and satisfied out of love, Dei. And you, you understand that. You're being consumed by the same needs I have, too. We're perfect. We are so fucking made for each other.

R: >> Richard has turned Video Chat on.

✖️➖➕

R: "I trust you with my heart, Dei

R: "I trust you with my heart, Dei."

D: Richard...

R: "I trust you with my secrets, Dei."

D: Richard, wait.

R: I got to go, Love. I'll try to pop in during breaks but don't stay up for me, okay? Sleep tight.

R: (((((( Dei )))))))

-- You have left the ChatMeUp Chatroom --
(10:23PM)