Happy Ending :)

Chapter 30 (Final Chapter): Happy Ending :) 

A few weeks after that, I sat on the beach by myself, looking at the waves lapping up against the shore.

*Nothing has changed here...* The beach of my memories. Here, I became a part of Lee family.

*I think it was around this season too...* I was taken to a cottage near this beach when I was in middle school. There, my father was introduced to me as my 'new' father.

*I ran out almost without saying annything...* I had been brought to a new father again to start a different life. I hated that, so I watched the waves then, just as I was doing now.

*A vague sense of unease...That's the same as I'm feeling now too...*

That day, before I returned to the mansion, my brother had reported the incident the incident to the police. We watched gravely as Hyuna was taken away while crying and screaming. The incident was widely reported.

There was greater interest in the Lee family that ever before. That uproar still hadn't settled down. The arguments of the press were split into two factions. The story of a brother and sister's whose strong bond of love overcame everything, even as a wicked woman trifled with them. One side made that incident look scandalous. There was also criticism for the Lee Corp wondering if it was just an appeal for business. I was fed up with both arguments.

*Even though all I want is for everything to calm down...*

Different from me, who just ran away from the uproar, my brother was continued to do his daily work and deal with the press. By being taken up by the press, the Lee Corp stocks were going up. As a businessman, my brother couldn't run away from a good opportunity like this one.

*We...can't be like how we were before anymore...*

The sea breeze got a little stronger. While hugging myself and shivering from the cold, I thought back on how oppa and I first met.

::Flasback::

"Could you call him appa? There's no way I could call that so easily!" While sitting, I threw sand towards the waves. It made me angry to see the sand disappear into the water in no time at all. 

Since I throw so much sand, some of it ended up in my eyes.

"Wha...J...jeez! This is the worst! What is this?" When I rubbed at my eyes, for some reason, it was like I was crying.

I got the sand out, but I just felt sadder. Hugging my knees, I sat with my head down.

*I don't need a appa...*

"You'll catch a cold."

"Eh...?" When I turned around, I saw a fuzzy figure in my vision which was blurry with tears. Since I saw the figure approaching me, I hurriedly wiped my tears.

"So you were here? I was looking for you."

"Who are you?"

"Lee Byung Hun ibnida. I'm your oppa starting today."

"O...oppa...?"

"Ne. Nice to meet you."

I ignored the hand my brother stuck out and turned my gaze back towards the ocean.

"Why are you just looking at the ocean?"

"I like the ocean."

"Haha, I see."