She nodded and walked over to Liam. "Harry and I are leaving today. I'm going to go pack so yell if you need us." She said. She reached up and kissed Liam on the cheek before heading up the stairs.

"Louis, would you like to take care of her while I go make some dinner?" Liam asked me. I was shocked.

"You? Make dinner?" I questioned.

"I thought I would try to find one of Cassie's old recipes. We could have a family dinner in celebration of my first therapy!" He excitedly said as he handed me Georgia.

"Well, you won't see that very often Georgia! But let's make the most of it!" I kissed her forehand and took her back to the playroom and we played until Liam called us into the kitchen for dinner.

"I had to run to the store down the street to get some ingredients but it was worth it!" Liam exclaimed. He came over to me and took Georgia and out her in her high chair.

"This looks amazing. I think I've had it before." Niall said.

I could tell Hayley knew that he used Cassie's recipe because her eyes started to water. I rubbed her back in small calming circles.

"It was Cassie's favorite. She loved making it." Liam mumbled. I could tell Liv was a mess just like Hayley. I gave Harry a look and he interrupted the silence,

"How about we all sit down and eat? Afterwards we can go out for ice cream before Liv and I leave. My treat!" Harry exclaimed.

"Good plan." Niall said as he quickly sat down and started eating.

We all followed Niall's lead and within twenty minutes we were all finished. Hayley and I cleaned up the kitchen, Niall helped Harry bring their bags down from the quest room, and Liv and Liam played with Georgia.

"I guess that therapy session really helped Liam. He's totally different now." Hayley told me.

"Yeah, I think it's really helping. Cassie would be proud." I said. As soon as I mentioned Cass, Hayley broke down crying.

"I'm tired of being strong. I miss her so much. Why did this have to happen?" She cried.

"I know. But it's going to make us all stronger in the long run. We have Georgia and she's healthy." I gently rubbed her back.

"But how long is she going to be living with us? As soon as all of Liam's sessions are over he's going to want to move out." She cried even harder.

"You get to stay with her while we're on tour. That's only a month away and we'll be gone for six months before we can come home and take a break. Your going to be with her for her first birthday, Liam won't. The worst part is we have to leave right before her birthday." I reassured her.

"Yeah, I guess so." She was starting to calm down now.

I kissed her forehead. "Let's finish these dishes so we can go get some ice cream." I said.

Olivia's P.O.V.
It's March which means one month until the boys leave for tour and three months until I have my baby. Georgia will be one in about 2 months which is right after the boys leave. So much going on, its hard to keep track of.

"You alright, Liv?" Liam asked, interrupting my thoughts.

"Mmhmm, just thinking." I gave him a small smile.

"What's up?" He asked. Darn it, he knows me too well.

"I'm just thinking about when you guys are going to be gone. Me having the baby, Harry will miss our child being born and the first time we walk into our home together with the baby. Just everything I've dreamed of doing, I have to do it alone. This is Harry's dream and he's living it so I'm not going to get in his way. I just wish he could witness it all with me." I told him. He looked over at Georgia who was laying on her back playing with a butterfly mobile.

"When Cass died, I was lost. In fact I'm still lost. But I'm starting to realize how much Georgia needs me and how much Cassie would want me to be there for our baby. You still have Harry and he will be home before you know it. His job may hold him back a little but it doesn't mean that you and the baby mean any less to him. He loves you with all his heart and he would do anything for you, you know that?" He told me. A couple tears dripped down my cheeks.

"I love you Liam." Was all I managed to say.

"I love you too, Liv."

Harry's P.O.V.
We were all eating when someone brought up our tour. Olivia would be having her baby while I'm gone. As much as I want to be there, I'll be in America, I can't travel across the world in a second.

"Hayley will be watching Georgia."Liam said. Then an idea popped in my head.

Without thinking I said it out loud, "Hayley, do you and Georgia want to come to our house and help Liv take care of herself? Kathy will be there too." When Kathy came to our wedding we had talked to her about coming back while I'm gone so Olivia wouldn't be lonely the whole time, of course that was before we found out we were expecting.

"Liam, is that alright with you?" Hayley asked.

"Of course." He smiled at Liv and I.

"Thank you Harry." Olivia whispered in my ear and then kissed my cheek.