97

pushing me onto the bed, he places his hands on my waist roughly as he passionately kisses me, then going onto my cheek and on my neck.

"happy," he pauses to kiss me, "fucking- birthday."

"you knew," i groan, wrapping my arms around his neck, "you fucking knew."

"loved seeing you upset today, baby." he chuckles, "loved seeing how your nose scrunched up as i continued to mess with you."

"sophie michelle lane. will you be my girlfriend?" he slyly asks, making me gasp.

"of course."

then, he unbuttoned his shirt, pausing the groping. ripping it off, his abs took my attention, making him smirk as he dominated me in size since i was laying down.

"take off your dress," he breathed out, making me nod quickly, as i did exactly so.

sitting up and placing the dress over my head, he moves over to his bedside table to pick up a condom, showing it in the middle of his index and middle finger.

"wrap your willy before you get silly," he chuckles, making me roll my eyes as i was only in my undergarments.

"you fucking bother me so much," i cross my arms, nervous about my body.

i was indeed a virgin, making this even more nerve racking for me.

"you're so beautiful," derek sits beside me, placing his hands on my chest, squeezing my breast slightly. "do you want to do this, baby?" he huskily murmurs.

"yeah," i breathe out. "i want to do this with you."

"i love you," he then lays me down, unbuckling his belt.

"i love you, too," i mutter, nervously