"I cleaned this place up a bit and went and got my hair done." She said rubbing her hands up and down my chest. "I see. It looks nice." I smiled as she moved around a little bit, posing for me. Dammit she's so beautiful.

"Thank you. Then I went shopping with my sister for a little bit and came back here just before you walked in." She leaned down and kissed me. I let her kiss all over me since this is exactly what I needed. She started grinding on me slowly making a groan slip out from me. "Stop." I said smacking her on the ass. "You want me to stop?" She knows I don't want her to. "Yes. I'm tired."

"Tired? You're never to tired." She sat up. "What's wrong?" I sat up too, putting my back on the head board. "Nothing. I'm just to tired."

I don't like discussing my problems with Olivia with Tahny. Not that I don't want to but me cheating is inappropriate enough but talking about my problems with her is just putting coals on the fire. Like for instance I've never told Tahny Olivia's name. That's how much I want to keep my relationship with them separate.

"Go ahead and tell me." She looked at me with those gorgeous eyes of hers. "I can't. I don't want to ruin our moment here." I put her hand to my lips and kissed it. "If it's about your wife you can talk to me about it." She got off and sat next to me. "It's nothing." She nooded and mumbled the word okay under her breath. I know she doesn't like when I'm secretive like this but I don't like talking about Liv to Tahny. And she knows that.

I got up from the bed and went to my drawer and grabbed a pair of sweat pants. The sound of the kitchen sink running let me know where she went. She stood at the sink filling up a pot and put it on the stove. "Baby don't be mad." I wrapped my arms around her and kissed the back of her neck to behind her ear. I turned her head and kissed the side of her face.

"Why not? I can be mad if I want to." She turned the knob on the stove and faced me. "Don't act like that." I put my hands around her waist. "I know you don't want to talk about your relationship problems with me. But I don't want you coming here mad and you can't tell me what's wrong." She folded her arms and her eyebrows etched together.

"Then I'll leave my problems at the door." She gave me a straight face before moving past me to the pantry. "Tahny-" she held her hand up. "Just drop it. I don't feel like arguing with you at the moment. We can talk about this some other time." I let her continue what she was doing and left to the living room.

Dammit. Why did I have to say all that? Tahny's just concerned about me and I push her away. I know it's not fair but I don't want to mix Tahny up in what I got going on with Olivia. As fucked up as it sounds that's how I rather have things be; even though it always leads to Tahny being mad at me.

I heard her moving stuff around in there and her cussing. I got up from the couch and saw her trying to climb on the counter to get something from the shelf. I grabbed the bowl she was reaching for and placed it on the counter. "I could've got it." She said dryly. "Don't do that. You know I don't like when you have a attitude." That's a huge pet peeve of mine it always has been.

"Maybe you shouldn't give me one all the damn time, you wouldn't have to worry about me having one." She looked at me angrily. "I don't give you an attitude. You be giving yourself one." I walked out the kitchen and went back to the living room.

30 minutes later...

"Slow down, uh uh, right there." She said scratching up my back. All she needed was some dick.

"Right here?"

"Yes!"

I have her pent against the wall in the living room, making the pictures on the pictures jump. She bit her lip trying to keep her moans in. We try to be as quite as possible since the neighbors have knocked on the door a few times before about the noise. We don't need the cops knocking next.

Her legs shook in my hands as I held her thighs around my waist. She wrapped her arms around my neck and moaned softly in my ear. I slowed down and slammed into her with even strokes. "Max." She started scratching my back again. I left wet kisses on her neck up to her lips. I took her from the wall to the floor since my legs were getting weak as that feeling started to come over me. I laid between her legs and put one up to her chest.

She closed her eyes as a tear slipped down. I let her leg go and pulled out to flip her to her side. I got behind her and lifted the other leg up and slipped in her again. I put a hand over her mouth since is the position that usually gets her screaming. She couldn't keep up with my strokes and I felt her start to breath heavy. I sped up my pace and sweat slid down my face.

I let her mouth go and flipped her over to her knees. "Let me catch my breath." She said trying to stop me. But I rammed into her repeatedly.

Tahny James

"You still mad?" He asked as I stepped out the shower. "Yes." I hit his chest and grabbed my towel off the rack and wrapped one around me and put another towel around my hair. "You think breaking my cervics fixes everything. In most cases it does, but today it doesn't. You always come in here mad about something and it always has everything to do with your wife. Why don't you tell me what's going on so you can stop?"

"You don't need to worry about it." He rubbed his chest where I hit him and grabbed his towel. "So you don't want me to worry about you?" Here she go flipping my words he thought. "No..." He sighed. "That's not what I'm saying at all." I walked out the bathroom to check on the food. "I just don't want you to get to concerned about what's going on with me and her."

"Okay." I walked away before I could say anything else. I can be mad all I want to but it still doesn't change the fact that he's marrying her. And if there's trouble in their relationship it effects him and how he feels affects me. So of course I'm always concerned even if it's about his fiancée.

I lifted the lid on the noodles and they were fine. If they would've been burnt I'd been pissed. I checked the shrimp and they were thawed out completely. I tucked my towel in so it wouldn't slip as I grabbed the strainer from the pot rack over the stove to drain the noodles.

"Yes... That sounds like a plan to me... What time will that be so I can tell my assistant?" Max walked in shirtless with just his boxers on. He held the phone between his ear and shoulder as he went into the refrigerator. "I can't at that time. I'm supposed to be doing a final cake tasting with my fiancée."

I left out the kitchen before I heard to much and went to my bedroom to put some clothes. It used to bother me when he talked about her. I think that's another reason why he closes me out. It's hard hearing the man you love talk about another woman and I think he knows that. It's a shame to say sheet ask this time that I'm used to it.

Everything my mom taught me about being a strong independent woman has been flushed down the toilet. Here I am doing the complete opposite of what she told me. I live in this beautiful condo paid for by max, using his money to buy everything. All I do is work in my sisters store to keep me busy and save up all my paychecks.

I know once Max and his girl get married I'll have to leave him alone. It's gonna be hard since I've depended on him so much but we can't continue what we got going on once he says I do. Being a side chick to a married man is something that would personally bother me. I thought I had more time with him but I realized the wedding is coming faster than I expected.

-------------------------------