A More Profound Bond

Eye peeps, so this is the beginning of a collection I'm gonna be working on, It's gonna be filled with destiel (of course)

I'll try to update every weekend

I probably won't get many reads, but I'm just posting these for fun, just to see what happens.

Ok I'll shut up now. Onward with the gayness!

"So what? You like him better or something?!"

Sam was angry and confused. He had been praying to Castiel for about a year with no answer, and all of a sudden he appears behind him just as Dean calls.

"Dean and I do share a more profound bond."

Said the trench coated angel, as he stepped forward in front of the two hunters. Dean moved uncomfortably in his spot sitting on the bed. It creaked underneath him, but the whole place seemed to creak. They were in yet another shady motel room.

"Cas, it doesn't matter what kind of... profound bond we have."

He paused, hoping not to come off as mean or like he's pushing him away, that was the last thing Dean wanted to do.

"When Sam calls, you answer!" He finally sputtered out.

Castiel became defensive and started bickering at Dean. After a short argument between the two, Cas said why he had come.

"A number of heavenly weapons have gone missing." He said, in his deep, husky voice, which always made Dean feel a little tingly.

He realized he was blushing and quickly turned around, trying to regain his focus toward the new case, not just the angel.

God he's so cute. The way he looks when he's confused, when he tilts his head. God I feel like that long coat is just always in the way, i just want t-

God Dean! Snap out of it!

"Dean?"

Dean looked up, finding himself drooling just a little bit. He must've started daydreaming.

He wiped his face and cleared his throat.

"Hm?"

Cas looked at him for a second before returning to the spell he had started.

As soon as Dean just began to regain focus, Cas grabbed his hand and pulled it toward a bowl on the table in front of him. With a knife in his hand, he made a cut into his wrist and continued to hold it as he bled into the bowl. (I know, probably not what you'd call relationship goals :D)

Dean hissed and pulled his sleeve down to cover his hand. "I needed blood." Castle clarified, seeing pain on Deans face. "Why didn't you just use you own?" Dean shot back, still recovering. "I needed human blood." Can replied.

Sam just smirked at him. Dean hated that face, ever since Sam go out of hell he couldn't stand his brother. I guess with him being soulless this was how it was going to be, at least until they found a cure. Dean knew that would find one, he was determined. Hard-set on finding something, anything to fix Sammy.

Can needed an ingredient the boys didn't have and zapped out of sight, only long enough for Sam to confront Dean about something.

"Dean?"

"Yeah?" Dean wasn't up to talking to his brother just now, all he wanted to do was be alone and think.

"When are you going to talk to Cas?" Sam asked instantly.

Dean just stared at his little brother for a moment then looked at the ground.

Just some time to think. Is that too much to ask?