Part 6 - old friends

Your p o v
Ok so I'm understanding what's going on a little. Irene Adler is back at it again, I sigh. I'm not found of drama and I feel like this is going to start some more. Considering her and Sherlock's "history" they have scheduled a meeting place.
What they don't know is I've met her, on a deep cover mission. She is sort of bitter we became friends and she thinks I never cared. I mean, I don't love her but she was nice to me.
"Y/n are you listening to me," Sherlock asks? Obviously annoyed at me for ignoring him.
"Sorry, it's just I know her," I admit.
"How" everyone asks, quite shocked?
"Deep cover awhile back, she trusts me," I say.
"Great so you and Sherlock will go," a government official says.
Then Sherlock gets up, oh they mean right now. I get up and suddenly my phone beeps.
Old friends reunited
-IA
She is so over dramatic, sigh.
"Who texted you," Sherlock asks?
I respond, "irrelevant."
"Then why won't you tell me," he asks?
I roll my eyes and tell him. He looks annoyed, and continues walking.
New text
Don't expect him to stay with you
-IA
Why would she think I care of Sherlock leaves?
Wait no. No. No. No.
Why would I care if he left?
Time skip ✨
We were meeting her in her old house, I remember this place. At the front door Sherlock grabs my hand and I don't push him away.
"A surprise entrance would be best, but the door is locked meaning we have to knock. I guess we could go through the window but then we need to get downstairs without being noticed," Sherlock mumbles.
I walk up to the door, pull a Bobby pin out of my hair and I have the locked picked in under a minute.
"Or we could just do this," I say while opening the door.
"That door was locked," he says in awe.
"You think locks can keep me out, that's adorable," I say and skip inside.
He walks up to me and grabs my hand.
"Well someone's clearly become more touchy since the last time we met," her voice says. "And y/n it's been awhile. Why don't you tell him what you did," she continues.
I stay quiet, I feel extremely awkward. She sits down in a fancy chair at the front of the table.
"I want the pictures," Sherlock says.
"And I want her," she says gesturing towards me.
Sherlock looks mad and is about to say something, I talk first.
"Forcing me to come with you doesn't change the fact that I never became attached to you. It was a mission and I did my job," I say in a business tone.
She keeps her expression flat and replies, "it's very boring all alone. Come on your an agent you live for the rush of being on the run. Or do I need to remind you of your reckless days?"
No, I will not have that come back to haunt me.
"Y/n isn't coming with you," Sherlock said sternly.
"Y/n can I talk to Sherlock alone for one second," she says.
I turn and leave I sit right outside the door, I'm so annoyed.
I hear mumbles, then yelling lots of yelling.
"What's going on," I run in and yell!?!
"Nothing just a small disagreement on where you're staying," Sherlock says.
I reply, "it sounds like a custody battle, I'm an adult I choose."
"Before you choose, you should know I'm willing to tell him everything you've done," she threatens.
"Don't bother telling him, because I'll tell him myself." I take a deep breath he'll hate me after this. "The people I work for aren't good, but they do good things. When I turned 16 they made me kill someone for the first time. If j refused they would have shot my sister. I'm not proud of everything I've done but I'd do it again because I'm a monster." I finish with a sad smile.
"No you're not and I don't care about the pictures, or your choices I care about you," Sherlock says.
I smile at him and he gives me a hug.
"Pity, what was it that you said to me at our last meeting. That is your heart and you should never let it rule your head. You should take your own advice," Irene says.
I look at her angrily and say, "I'm going with you give him the pictures."
Sherlock looks hurt and Irene hands him a flash drive.
I turn and say, "Vantos Cameos," and Sherlock ducks. I pull out my small gun, it shoots un
Lethal poison. It injects her and she passes out.
"I thought you were leaving me," Sherlock says.
"I'm not that easy to get rid of, I'm like the plague," I say. Then we rush to the castle and turn on the flash drive.