Part 14 - jealous much?

Your p o v
I woke up on the couch, that wasn't what alarmed me. Sherlock was also asleep on the couch, his arm wrapped around me. I wasn't sure how to react. Being the procrastinator I am, I put off worrying about the problem.
I watched his face looking pretty peaceful in sleep. Maybe if I could get up without waking him up, he'd never know. It seems like an over all solid plan. I slowly try to tiptoe out of his grip, only his grip around me tightens.
"Morning,"Sherlock mumbles in his sleepy morning voice.
Not gonna lie, it was super cute.
"Morning," I reply.
We sit in silence for a little longer.
"You think you wanna let me go now," I ask?
"No," he responds tightening his grip around my waste.
"We need to wake up, their is a case and I promised Lestrade I'd help him review this case thing so I need to be on time," I whined.
"It's always Lestrade, and that's not fair," Sherlock pouts.
Hold on, he isn't normally like this. Is he jealous?
"I think you're overstating it," I replied.
"No, I'm not," he says smoothly then kissed my forehead.
Of course I blush, which makes Sherlock smile. Finally he allows me to get up. I put on my black and white jacket, under if I have a dark blue lace shirt. I put on some jeans and brush my h/l g/c hair and part it, so that more hair is on one side.
I leave the bathroom and go out into the kitchen.
"Good morning y/n, would you like some tea,"John asks?
"Good morning, that would be lovely,"I reply.
I go into the kitchen and look at the time, we aren't running too late.
I grab some flour, eggs, and other ingredients to make chocolate chip pancakes. I also cook some bacon and eggs.
I set my plate down next to Sherlock.
"Aren't you going to eat," I ask him?
"Digestion slows my brain and we are about to work on a case," he answers.
"But you need to eaaat ," I say dragging out the 'a'.
"No I don't," he basically ignores me.
"Yes you do now, you are going to be quiet, not complain, and eat," I say strictly, stressing the complaining part.
"Why should I," he pouts like a little kid.
I see how it is, I cross my arms and put a stern look on my face. Then decide I'll do one better, act like he already agreed.
I cross my arms and keep my voice dangerously calm I turn towards the kitchen as I speak, "because I say so."
John starts to laugh but I shoot him a glare.
"Fine," Sherlock mutters.
He finally decides to eat and I sit down relieved.
Once we all leave and get in the taxi.
"You're dramatic," Sherlock says.
I role my eyes, "is their a problem with that?"
"No it's just," he cuts himself off.
I raise an eyebrow, more curious than afraid of being offended.
"I can't explain it and it's not something I can deduce it's just you, the way you act. Anyone else doing it would fail or look ridiculous, but you don't," he finishes.
I shrug, "everyone has their talents, mine just happens to be that I could walk into Buckingham Palace, and pretend I belong their and not seem crazy."
He laughs at my metaphor and the cab stops. We get out and walk into the building.
I see a familiar unexpected face, I run up to him.
"Michael, it's been awhile," I state.
"Yes, how's it been y/n. I heard all about your cases with a Sher-" he gets cut off.
"Sherlock Holmes consulting detective," he sticks out his hand.
"I'm Michael Clark, I-" he gets cut off again.
"I know, you manage the security for Buckingham Palace. That means you were trusted to deal with more secretive branches of government, which is how you met y/n I'm guessing," Sherlock deduces.
"Yes, I met y/n through work, I actually saved her life," he states proudly.
I kick him playfully, "no he didn't, what happened is that technically I saved his life. He was in a room with a bomb and I found the bomb," I defend myself.
"She would have never found that bomb if I hadn't accidentally shoved her into the wall with the bomb," Michael justifies.
"Sure," I role my eyes.
Mycroft  walks up to us, "I see you've met detective Clark and he will be helping us. This type of mission is more y/n, so she should know what to do. Their is this huge event at the Grand London hotel (a/n don't know if it's real lol)a rich business man has had affairs with terrorists. We need you to go in undercover, from their y/n will slip in and crash the network data information and bring it to us."
I nod.
"You might have to play a honeypot," Michael adds.
I gag, "Nope, said id never do that again I refuse and I will literally leave."
A honeypot is a spy that gets information out of others rough flirting and I hate it.
"What's a honeypot," John asks?
I sigh and explain.
Sherlock clenches his jaw and he puts one arm around my shoulder.
"We won't take the case if y/n has to do that," Sherlock states firmly.
"Fine the other option involves Sherlock and y/n will be in a relationship for a night," Mycroft offers.
I don't answer, I love that idea, not just because I have excepted my feelings for him but I hate being a honeypot.
"Ok it's decided," Sherlock states but looks at me to see if I'm ok, I nod.
Sherlock kisses my forehead lingeringly.
"They don't even have to pretend to be a couple," John rolls his eyes.
We look at the file, the guy's name is Edward Collins and he is 26. He isn't unattractive, he has light brown hair gelled back yet slightly spiked, he has green eyes, and a great jawline.
"wow," I say accidentally out loud.
"He's not that attractive," Sherlock mumbles.
I reassuring stand on my tip toes and kiss his forehead (a/n sorry if your tall).
He's nothing compared to Sherlock really.
"You and Sherlock need to look like a committed relationship, which isn't hard for you, but y/n if Edward flirts with you. You need to flirt back slightly, always keep him on your good side and the more he likes you the better," Mycroft stresses.
A/n thank you for 550 reads!! Love you guys.