6|THE TRUTH IS REVEALED

He'll think you are heads over heals in love with him after he cheated on you and betrayed your trust when you're still fighting with the shameless woman he cheated on you with. But their is no better revenge than letting her keep him because if you cheated on a woman who was willing to do anything for you, you actually cheated on your self out of true loyalty.
               ___Miranda Anderson.
***
So this chapter as promised is dedicated to each and everyone following me. I love you guys soo much.
***

All i could see in her eyes was hatred and fear.

"What do you think she is afraid of?" I asked Chase who was silent beside me.

I did not let him reply before i asked again.

"Do you think she is married heck even have children?" I asked angered by the thought.

"I wouldn't be surprised if she got married and started a family after all you did cheat on her with her best friend what do you you expect for her to come with open arms and forgive you for all the pain you caused her" he hissed.

"Please don't remind me, you know it was not my intention to cheat on her" i yelled remembering the awful day i lost the woman i love the most.

*Flashback*

I was in my office discussing with Chase about the meeting we were supposed to attend in the next thirty minutes with Manhattan enterprise who's CEO is Randa's best friend's fiancé.

speaking of the devil Martha barged into my office but the sight made me angry because she looked like she was crying and her eyes were very red. I considered her like my own sister because she was also the one that helped me woo Randa.

"Can you please excuse us", i asked Chase and he nodded and left the before giving me a "you better explain later"look.

"What happened" i asked with concern

"h..h..he che...ated on me" she stammered.

"Who cheated?" I asked confused.

"Alexander i saw him making out with his secretary" she sobbed.

"Sorry, do you want be to call Randa" i asked.

Who could blame me I do not know how to cheer someone that is crying.

"Yes", she said nodding.

Before i could reach for the phone i felt a pair of lips on mine. Despite the fact that I did not feel any sparks i just continued maybe because of the fact that it took me by surprise.

I felt someone staring at me so i turned to the door only to be face to face with Randa who standing at the door unable to move that's when i noticed my shirt was unbuttoned leaving my bare chest.

"It's not wha... ".

she did not wait for me to finish because she ran out from my office.

"Randa!!", I shouted hoping she could hear my out only to be stopped by my personal assistant.

"What?!", I shouted annoyed

"Your meeting is in three minutes", she said.

"Okay", i said thinking that i'll be meeting Randa at home and would be able to explain.