0|PROLOGUE

MAY THE LOVE I HAVE FOR ZAYN BE WITH YOU.♥♥
By Grace through Faith
_____________________________________________

FIVE YEARS AGO

"Congratulations Mrs Knight you're two months pregnant with twins."
As soon as those words came out from the doctor's mouth I froze. I felt like the happiest woman alive. I could not wait to see Liam's reaction when I told him I as pregnant. "Mrs Knight?" Stella my doctor's voice snapped me back to reality.

"Oh my God!!" I squealed like a spoilt teenager who had just been asked to prom. "I can't wait to see my husband's reaction" I admitted.

"Then what are you waiting for? Go find out!" she said giving me an encouraging smile.

I ran towards my car fast; afraid i'll fall but yet too excited for caution.
As I approached Knight Enterprise, my eagerness to see my husband's reaction got to the extent that I could not wait any longer.

"Hi Helen." I greeted Liam's personal assistant who should be in her late forties.

"Oh hello Randa!  What brings you here today?, You look like you're just about ready to burst with excitement", she comments with a smile on her face.

I wanted to tell her about the pregnancy but had the feeling to inform my husband first.

"Oh... it's nothing", I reply making sure I kept a straight face because it seemed like my excitement was way too obvious.

"I was just wondering if my husband was around," I continue.

By the expression plastered on her face I knew she was not convinced but I just ignored it.

"He's having a meeting with Miss Marano at the moment, but I doubt he would mind any interruption considering you're friends with Miss Marano". She says shuffling through some papers.

For a moment I was overcome with suspicion because as long as I could remember Martha always informed me before having a meeting with Liam but I just ignored it thinking it was stupid being suspicious.

"I'll just go ahead," I say and headed towards the office door.  As I got nearer to the door I heard someone moaning inside the office. Because of my curiosity, I quickly opened the door but what I saw in front of me crushed me because in front of me was my beloved husband shamelessly making out with my so-called best friend.

At that moment it felt like my life was completely shattered I did not even have the strength to move my legs. Looking at the tiled floor, my eyes brim with unshed years 1 Liam seemed to noticed that someone was standing beside the door because he quickly pushed Martha and his head turned towards the door. I felt a tear drop from my eye to my right cheek.  I could not hold back the tears.

"Honey it's not what..." I did not let him finish his sentence as I hurriedly ran out of the door towards the elevator. I could hear two different voices shouting my name which obviously belonged to Liam and Helen but I ignored them and pressed the button on the elevator.

As I ran towards the exit door my vision became blurred as the tears increased but I did not fail to notice the looks I received from the people I passed. Some were giving me sympathetic looks while others were gave me questioning looks. I ran to the driver's seat without bothering to put my seat belt on and drove as fast as I could to get as far from the scene.

I got home and packed a few of my clothes and grabbed my phone and passport. I kissed my two babies, Gucci who was a coton de tulear and Prada who was a toy poodle.

"Where are you going?" I heard someone say behind me as I made my way down stairs with my  luggage. "I'm going on a vacation," I said not turning around because I knew it was Barbara, our head chef who was also like a mother to me. She was apparently almost fifty but would be considered to be in her early forties because of her appearance.

I closed the door behind me not waiting for her to reply.

I managed to drag my luggage towards the gate and after a while of trying to convince our two security guards, Rick and James that I was going on a vacation and Liam knew about it so there was no need for them to call him, they finally opened the gate for me.

Taxi's were very uncommonly seen around this neighbourhood as 99 percent of the residents were ridiculously loaded and probably never entered a taxi. The Angels were apparently on my side because I saw a taxi heading towards my direction.

I hopped in and told the cab driver my desired destination which was Knight International Bank. After twenty minutes I was standing in front of the bank still fighting the tears in my eyes.

As I was not just any customer, I headed straight to the manager's office. "Hello Mrs Knight what can we do for you today?" the manager asked.

I did not beat around the bush. "I would like to withdraw all the money I have in my account" I said. maintaining the smile on my face.

The manager seemed to be shocked at my request but quickly covered it up. "I'm sorry Mrs Knight but since you had not informed us that you would be withdrawing your entire balance we can only give you half the money".

"If I'm not mistaken I can see that you love your job very much and wouldn't want to get fired. Now what do you think would happen when I tell my husband you refused to do what his wife requested?" I asked trying to make my voice a little bit threatening which I suppose I was successful because I could see the fear in her eyes as she guided me outside her office to start the withdrawal.

I transferred all my balance to a credit card that I've never had use for before and left the building but not before turning towards her and to correct her, "Miss Anderson would be fine i'm no more Mrs Knight."

After 30 minutes I was now standing in front of Los Angeles International Airport with my luggage, I entered the airport and went to buy my ticket.

Unfortunately there were only two flights left, one for Australia and another for Brazil.

I could not go to Australia because it was were I was born and were my maternal grandmother currently resides. I decided to go to Brazil away from Liam and away from my family.

***

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE, COMMENT AND MAYBE FOLLOW!!♥♥

Peace hugs and hippie love!!
__AMYY♥

Word count-1099