Early Morning

Author's note
First of all I'd like to apologise for not updating this story as fast as I would have wanted to. I got a little caught up with my A levels and forgetting my password to Wattpad certainly didn't help. I've been planning where I want this story to go because I really don't want mess up the experience for any of you, especially since you seem to be enjoying it so far. If you'd like to make some suggestions or anything just make a comment. That's enough from me so enjoy the story!
________________________________
Charlie's PoV
I woke up at 7:34am due to my phone buzzing. I reached for it as my eyes slowly adjusted to the golden light of the rising sun. I look at my dimly lit phone screen - it was a message from Ava.
"Hey, I don't know if you're still sleeping and if you are I'm sorry to wake you, I really enjoyed spending time with you last night, It really made me feel better. Thank you my handsome Prince."
I smiled so foolishly at that message. I guess I was never really a relationship kind of person. I never wanted to settle down with just one girl, but Ava made it all change. I hated all these things that couples did together: giving eachother pet names, spending too much time together and kissing at the most inappropriate moments you could imagine. Ava miraculously changed me. She made me so happy, when I kissed her it felt like jolts of electricity running along my spine, the taste of her sweet lips was so refreshing, everytime I looked into her eyes it felt like I was drowning in an ocean that took the form of her deep emerald eyes, yet I was breathing perfectly. I glance down at the phone in my hand brainstorming a reply.
"Anytime my Princess, always glad to be of service."
I lock my screen. I see Leo beside me, still sleeping peacefully. He looked so calm and collected when asleep, so unlike the cheeky troublemaker he was while awake. I take the opportunity and go for a shower, Leo always hogs the bathroom for at least an hour styling his hair, I guess it's true that nowadays boys spend more time doing their hair than girls.

The cold water hits my face and I instantly feel more awake, more energised, ready to start my day. I run my hand through the curly locks on my head attempting to remove them from my eyes. As I exit the shower I wrap my crimson towel around my waist. Crap, I've forgotten to take clothes from my suitcase. Well I guess Leo's going to have to deal with seeing me almost naked at this point, let's hope the poor boy doesn't become legally blind.
I walk out from the bathroom; the breeze emerging from the open balcony door instantly hits me like a bullet at point blank range, the smell of city streets and freshly mowed grass dominate the air around me. I inhale deeply. I take small, snail-paced steps into the bedroom leaving a wet footprint trail. I spot Leo on the floor, he's already dressed in his black skinny jeans and white top, classic rock and roll outfit, 1950s style of clothing although they suit him flawlessly. He spots me, before looking away.
"Oh god Charlie, put on some clothes for christ's sake." I hear him say awkwardly before looking away.

Leo's PoV
God, why did this boy have to be so hot. I can't stop checking him out. His perfectly toned stomach, not exactly chiseled abs and a six pack but still undeniably attractive. His biceps are quite large, think it must be those late night gym sessions he has back in Bristol. His legs were slender, with barely any hair located on them, most likely due to the pigmentation of his hair and how sparce it was. He was taller than me, although that's what made him even hotter. I couldn't stop gawking. He grabbed an outfit from his suitcase and retreated back into the bathroom. Thankfully he didn't notice the way I looked at him. I swallowed hard. I couldn't believe Charlie's body was so irresistible. I imagined it many times, although never as good as this.
"Leo pack your suitcase, we have to leave in a few minutes remember? Our flight to Orlando leaves this evening." I hear Charlie shout.
Well I guess I either tell him now or forever keep it a secret, I have a full week to make the confession to him...