OFF TO TEXAS

Mr and Mrs Gray, Mr and Mrs Tilman were at the airport  greeting I and Cherry goodbye and praying for safe journey throughout. We entered the plane and Officers checked us and our suitcases before we entered the plane. Soon, the plane took off. Everything were like ants.

Lots of hours later

We finally reached Texas and we Own a log cabin, it was a wide, enormous place with a very big farm and a beautiful farmhouse. There were lots of animals and so on. After eating lunch of Toast and pizza and milk, Cherry went shopping and I went swimming. I jumped into the ocean and I was about to drown, when someone saved me.

"Are you alright" he asked

"Yeah, I'm okay" I answered

"I'm Jason rock"He said starring with dreaming eyes at me.

"Thank you, I'm Stacy Gray" I said looking passionately at him.

"You're a beautiful girl, uh can I have your number?" He asked.

"Yeah sure" I said without thinking
I can't believe I met Jason rock and he kinda has a crush on MEEEEE! Omg, I can't wait to tell Cherry about today. Lol😄

At home

"Cherry you can't believe what happened today" I screamed.

"What?" She asked coming down the stairs

"I met Jason rock!!! And he has a crush on me" I said

"And you have a crush on him, Oh My God" Cherry said.

" That's gonna be damn too cool" I thought
My phone rang and picked up:

Hello
Hi
Uh it me Jason
Hi Jason
Can you come to my house on Tuesday
Yes sure, I'd love to
OK thanks
No problem

I can't believe he just asked me out on a date, tommorow is Tuesday, I have to get ready for tommorow, after an hour of thinking of what to wear, I decided to wear a pink crop top and a black jumper with black leggings and pink heels.

Tuesday
I think I woke up on the right side of the bed cause I'm seeing Jason today. I texted Jason on what time to come and he said 8am and it was 7am. I got only one hour! I quickly showered and brushed my teeth and I wore my cloth and put on makeup. I took a cab to his place.

I knocked his door and after a minute, he opened.

"Hello" I said

"Hi come in" He replied

"Thank you" I said as I stepped in

I sat down and waited, while he got a cocktail soda. While drinking he said:

"Stacy, I love you, can you be my girlfriend?" He asked
I gasped

"But we just met, even though, I have a crush on you"I said.

"Pls,my mind always sees you" He begged

"Of course, I'll be you girlfriend"I said

He stood up and held my waist and I curved my arms on his neck and we kissed for A very long time. We later watched a movie  called War room. Loved it!.