HOLS

Yay, it's summer holidays! My name is Stacy Gray from Boston in America. Lol, the election coming up in November is gonna be damn hot, I don't really like Donald Trump bcus he called Hilary Clinton a 'bigot'.

"Stacy come down here and help me make breakfast!" My mum yelled from the kitchen.

"OK I'm coming"I yelled back

I put on my red top and purple jeans and black snikers. I looked all over for my hairbrush, of which was under my pink dresser.

5 minutes later

I raced downstairs and into the kitchen.

"Morning mum"I said, "what's for breakfast?"

"We're having waffles and scrambled egg, and Cherry is coming over for breakfast.

Cherry is my BFF! The best friend anybody could ever have. I know all about her, her surname is Tilman, she 18 like me, we attend Blue high college, she loves advertising and adventures, same as me!

The door bell rang, I went to see who was there, and to my expectation it was Cherry.

"Stacyyyy" Cherry screamed
"Cherryyy" I screamed.

We had a little chit chat and plans on our holiday, she said she was going to Texas to have a singing competition.
"Wow so cool!"I said
"Right? And guess what?"She asked
"What?" I asked nervously
"My dad said I .... could invite somebody!!!"she said very excited
"And...?" I asked my heart beating fast
"I chose you!!"she said

We jumped up and started squealing like 8 year old girls of whom they just bought fake phones for. My annoying bro, Broy, did a video of us and was about to send it to instagram!

"Hey look your young boy crush is gonna be there!"Cherry said.

"You mean Jason rock? The cute, handsome and tall, fair musician?"I asked

"Yo girl ya right!" Cherry beamed

"OMG! I'm gonna go crazy"I said

"Look we've gotta ask your mum first, she might say n-"Cherry was saying

"Girls come and have your breakfast" Mum shouted from the Dinny.

"We're coming"we said in unison

An hour later

"Uh mum can.... I uh go with Cherry to Texas?"I asked

"You what, let's see .... OK you can go"Mum said smiling

I squealed,screamed and shrieked at the same time.

"Thank you mum" and I gave her a big hug.
I ran up to my room  and picked up my phone and texted Cherry.