Chapter 10 - Night Of Pleasures

LEMON WARNING!
NOSEBLEED WARNING!

Narrators POV

You lay on your bed waiting for Sebastian. You sat back and closed your eyes. You then heard someone open the door and walk inside and shutting it silently.

He walked behind you and was on the other side of you. He kissed your four head and said "Are you asleep my dear?".  You opened your eyes and cupped his checks and brought him into a kiss. "No" you replied quietly.

You sat up and you both began to kiss each other. It was small, then became filled with passion, and became rough.

"You look so sexy in your maids costume, I could barely control myself all day", Sebastian said. You blush at his words and turn into your neko form. He chucked silently. You pushed Sebastian on the bed face up with you on top of him, not breaking the kiss. He slightly chuckles.

  He then starts to take off your maids uniform. "Getting excited are we? We have all night you know." You say to Sebastian. He chuckles "Promise." Sebastian says. "Promise." You say back to him.

He then kisses you and starts to undo your corset not breaking the kiss. "You know you are to gorgeous for a corset, you don't need one. Unlike Ciel." Sebastian says. "What?" You say back. "Oh it's nothing my dear" Sebastian says. And starts to kiss you again.

"Hey." You say to Sebastian. "What?" Sebastian says. "You are fully clothed and I'm almost completely nude." You say to him. He chuckles and says "alright". You take of his tailcoat, tie, shirt, and trousers.

He then starts to look at you. You cover you belly. "Don't look" you say to him. He grabs your arms away from you stomach and kisses you stomach. "You are perfect, there is no need to hide yourself from me.",Sebastian says. You blush and look to the side and your ears go down. "You are so adorable", Sebastian says.

He kisses you and his hand starts going down south. You moan in between kisses. He then pulls away from the kiss and takes off you panties, your wet. He chuckles. "Guess I'm not the only one excited." Sebastian says. You blush. You then take you hand and touch his boxers, he is very hard. "Oh I'm sure I'm not the only one", you say to him. His eyes turn pink. "And I know your a demon". He then pushes you against the headboard of the bed at inhuman speeds. He smirks.

He then positions himself in front of you. "This might hurt at first my dear."Sebastian says. He takes down his boxers and pushes into you. You moan in pain but that pain then turns into pleasure. You then nod to tell him that you are ready. He then starts thrusting into you in inhuman speeds. "S-Sebastian... M-More..." You says to him. He then smirks. "I don't want to break you my dear", he says back to you. "Then just love me", you say back to him. He is shocked by you words and starts going faster. You both moan in pleasure. "S-Sebby... I'm going to..." You say to him. "M-me to..". He thrust in to you one last time having you yell his name in pleasure. You both came together. You both collapse from exhaustion into your bed. You curl up and lay on his chest. He puts his arms around and shuts his eyes and you sit up and say "Ready for round 2?".

-----------------------------------------

Author Chan here. So that was... Something. I have never wrote a lemon before so. >~< Hope you liked it anyways. Thank you all for reading my book. All of your comments mean the world to me. Every time I read one it makes me so happy. And it gives me more motivation. Thanks again and I'll be updated soon. Peace.

AUTHOR CHAN OUT!!!

*Drops plastic mic because Author Chan be broke from dropping all the others

*winks