Chapter 3- Secrets!?

Let's just not talk about that fact that I have...some...pictures of Sebastian on my phone. Let's not.

Also...

THE NEKO BIT WILL COME!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Sebastian closed my bedroom door and looks at me with a "devilish smile".

"Hello my little kitten.'

You tensed up and felt like you couldn't move. He grabbed you, and passionately kissed you on the cheek. He then whispered in your ear, "Bye for now my ...Little kitten", he said seductively. He walked out of the room with a cheeky grin on his face.

I just stood there in shock of the events that just occurred. Why the hell did he just do that?!

You walked into the bathroom to get cleaned up because you were filthy.

"This bathroom is huge", you said to yourself.

As you walked out of the restroom you thought about Sebastian. About how he talked to you, the way he walked, and how he was undoubtedly sexy.

You started to blush, and a your face had gone red from daydreaming about Sebastian.

When you walked near the mirror in the bathroom you jumped at the sight in the mirror.

You had a black tail.... And black cat ears. You were in shock.

WHAT THE BLOODY HELL IS HAPPING TO ME!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Author Chan here. Sorry for ending it like that XD. If you liked it please vote to help me get more motivated to create more chapters. I know 0 people read this but ehh... Anyways hope you liked the chapter bye. Peace

                                              - Citrus