✏ ️Copyright Information and Summary

All rights reserved © Aspiegirl99, August 2016

This is a work of fiction. Any names or characters, businesses or places, events or incidents, are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

This book contains material that is protected. Any unauthorized reprint or reuse is prohibited. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic and mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system without written permission from the author or publisher.

Twivine Fiammetta does not belong to me. This beautiful oc belongs to my good friend GirlKnux
The rest of the characters do belong to me unless I say otherwise

She's kind
He's cruel

She's peaceful
He's ruthless

She's a vampire
He's a lycan

Alexandra was a sweet vampire living in a peaceful co-existing village filled with rogue lycans, other vampires, and mortals. Twivine is the bloodthirsty alpha of the Blood Moon pack, ruling with an iron fist. He raids the peaceful village that Alexandra had lived in, leaving her and her adopted daughter, Madison, as the sole survivors of the attack. When he realizes she is his mate, Alexandra's life is turned upside down. Will she douse that dark fire he has with her merciful ways?

**Do note that as this story will contain mature content some parts of the chapters will be marked as private, so you must be a follower to read them