Motorcycling {54}

'Come on Seth, you bought it for me and I want that we use it together.' Dean pouted.
'Dean, I'm scared to ride a motorcycle.' Seth said.
'Seth, I promise you that nothing will happen, I will drive carefully and we don't have to drive on a freeway, we can drive on a nice highway, I know one that's not far away from here. And it's perfect.' Dean said and wrapped his arms around Seth's waist and kissed his forehead.
'But I don't owe leather pants or a leather jacket. And it's dangerous to drive with normal clothes.' Seth said, Dean smiled, he had Seth now it just were the clothes, but Seth was a liar.
Dean knew exactly that Seth had a leather jacket, and leather pants, at least his ring gear because it was leather, but Dean was sure that he had normal leather pants.
'Seth, you don't have to lie. I know you have a leather jacket, that's the sexy one where you think it's too tight which I like. And second, I'm damn sure you have leather pants. And if you don't, you have your ring gear which is leather.' Dean said and Seth rolled his eyes.
'Okay, wait here, I'll change my clothes and then I'll come back. Don't move.' Seth said and gave Dean a peck on his lips.

Dean was happy that Seth will come with him, he smiled and couldn't stop.
Ten minutes later Seth was back in the backyard, and he was sexy as hell.
'Damn, you're drop dead gorgeous.' Dean said and pinched Seth's cheek, the one that wasn't in his face.
'I know how I look like, and it's not gorgeous.' Seth disagreed.
'You know I would say that you're drop dead gorgeous even if you were ill,  sneezing all the time with a red nose and red cheeks and a hot forehead.' Dean said and Seth smiled.
'But don't say that too loud, if you say that someone would be ill they usually get ill.' Seth said and Dean rolled his eyes.
'Yeah, yeah.' Dean sighed playfully and kissed Seth's forehead.

'Let's go!' Dean shouted and went to the motorcycle. Seth slowly followed, he was still unsure about the whole situation, yeah, maybe he was a yellowbelly, but he loved his life and he didn't want to end it anytime soon. But he promised to come with Dean.

Dean already sat on the Harley his hands around the handlebars, he let his finger loose and tightened them around the handlebars again and again and again.
'You really like that thing, don't you?' Seth asked and swung his leg over the seat so that one leg was on each side.
'Yes, I like it.' Dean said before he took on the helmet.
'Please I don't want that this is my last outfit I wear.' Seth said before he took on his helmet.
'It won't!' Dean shouted, for Seth it was like he said it in a normal voice because of the helmet.
'I hope.' Seth mumbled so that Dean didn't hear.

Seth pressed his torso against Dean's back and wrapped his arms around Dean's waist. Seth heard how the Harley started and before he knew it they were driving. First really slow because Dean had to drive through the city where all the people were but they were soon on the highway and since it was already getting dark no one else was there.
'You okay over there?!' Dean shouted.
'Yeah!' Seth shouted shaky.
'Let's speed up!' Dean shouted and Seth was already feared.
He tightened his grip around Dean's waist and leaned his head on his shoulder. He saw how the trees and bushes passed away really fast.
Seth closed his eyes, yes, he was a yellowbelly.
'Seth, look up on the street, it's awesome!' Dean shouted and Seth slowly looked up. It was nice, he felt like a feather, the wind around his body, the man in front of him.
Dean shouted around he was really enjoying it and slowly, very slowly Seth did the same.
'Wooooooooooo!' They shouted and they loved it.
Then Dean turned right, Seth didn't know why he left the highway, but they drove on a little street, on the right and left side were fields, nothing else.
The Harley got slower and soon they stopped. Dean put his feet on the street to balance the motorcycle. And Seth put his left foot also on the street and swung his right one over the seat to get off of the motorcycle.
Dean got off as well and put out the pedestal.

They took out their helmets and Seth made a questioning face.
'Why did we stop? It's already dark, we probably shouldn't stay long outside.' Seth said.
'Shh, let's just forget about the time. It's nice, the weather is good. The sparkling stars are almost the most brightest things on earth.' Dean said as he unzipped his leather jacket, he wore a Black Craft Cult tee from Seth, he knew that Seth likes it.
'Come on.' Dean said and pulled Seth in the fields. The grass wasn't really high. And they didn't went deep into it.
'What are you doing?' Seth asked confused.
Dean didn't answer, he laid his jacket down on the floor, then he took Seth's jacket out of Seth's hands, which he took out just a few seconds before, and laid it down next to his own jacket.

Dean turned around to Seth and started to kiss him. Seth was still confused and that didn't help. Dean let himself fall down on the jackets and he pulled Seth down on top of him, not breaking the kiss.
Seth didn't care about how confused he was, he just kissed Dean back.

After a few moments of making out Dean pulled away and looked into Seth's eyes.
'Thank you so much for the motorcycle. Especially for that one because it's the same as my very first one.' Dean said and Seth smiled.
'I'd do anything for you. And back in the Shield you told me that this was your first motorcycle in one of our late night talks.' Seth said. Dean was impressed, the name FLSTFI isn't a name you can remember from hearing it once.
'Remember when I said that the stars are almost the brightest things on earth?' Dean asked Seth who nodded.
'Well, your eyes are the things that are the brightest on earth.' Dean said and blushed a bit, that was very cheesy.
'Aww, Dean.' Seth said and kissed Dean.
'I love you.' Seth said as he pulled away.
'I love you too.' Dean answered.

They lay there for an hour and then they decided to drive home again. They both enjoyed the night, but they were glad when they were back in the hotel bed again. They were both exhausted and fell asleep in each others arms.

AN// OkayI was in a writing rush, that's why these two chapters are longer than usually. :)

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed reading 💙