Stop staring

Walking into this school made me angry. I've only been here not even a full minuet and girls are glaring at me but I shook it off. Today in wearing a fitted red long sleeved shirt and white pair of skinny jeans and my red chucks.

"Red! You forgot this." Dylan yells as he walks up to me then hands me my schedule.

"I know I forgot it." I say. But I really didn't want to admit that I forgot it.

I walked away and went upstairs where by first class is. I handed the teacher my slip and he signed it. I found a seat in the back and sat down. I put my head on the desk and waited for this class to be over.

"You're in my seat." A guy says. He's with a group of really big guys. His hair is black and his eyes are pale green he's cute but not as cute as the not I met yesterday.

"No I'm not. Since when do you own school property?" I ask then put my head back on the table.

"Since I've been sitting here from the beginning of the year." He grumbles.

Without picking up my head from the desk I reply. "I don't care get a new seat."

"C'mon just move." He commands. Something tells me to move and I almost do almost.

"I said no now leave," I say looking up at him and his friends. "What are you gonna do beat me up if I don't move?" I tease.

"No I don't hit girls....but I'll hit a bitch." He said with a smirk.

"I'm sorry I don't see any female dogs around you can look for one while you find a new seat." I reply.

He growls sits down next to me along with his friends that full in the seats around me. The teacher begins class and drones on about stuff I'm not listening to. I yelp loudly when something stabs me in the thigh. There's a small black mark on my white jeans I glare at the asshole next to me and his smirk grows into a smile. I pull out my knife from a secret place and hide it in my sleeve. If he stabs me again I'm gonna stab him.

"Move and I won't stab you anymore." He said.

"What's so good about this seat? I don't feel anything special." I say as I glare at him. His friends turn to look at me and I roll my eyes.

"Just move."

"No I like it here."

Something stabs me in the side and I quickly jab him with my knife but not hard enough to kill him.

"Ah bitch you stabbed me." He hissed as he held his arm.

"I still don't see any female dogs and you stabbed me too. What did you expect some girl who's just gonna let you punch on?" I ask then snort and put my head back down.

After stabbing each other back and fourth I can proudly say I have someone to piss off when I see him. Still didn't get his name I'm pretty bad at that. As soon as class ended I walked up to the third floor and bumped into the sexy perv from yesterday.

"Oh hey, Red." He said with a smile. I blushed like a freaking idiot and looked away. What was his nickname again? "Alpha." He whispered before walking away.

When I got into the classroom alpha was sitting down at a table in the back. The tables here were like the tables in elementary two people to  a desk. So I say next to him. He looked at me and smiled.

"Do you tag?" I asked. He looked at me as if I was speaking a foreign langue.

"No." He said. I nodded and looked towards the teacher who was talking about some pervasive essay that was due today.