[ 2 ]

Mia's Point Of View

I've been working for the past forty five minutes, and it has definitely been busy. All of my coworkers say that I'm the store's good luck charm because whenever I arrive to work, the place becomes busy. I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing though.

The large group of girls I passed even came in as well. I made some of their drinks, and try we're out as ok the prowl again. Even though I still don't know who or what they are looking for.

"Hey Mia, I'm gonna go on my break. Okay?" Cheryl told me, unwrapping her apron and walking out of the store.

"Me too!" Ana said, following Cheryl.

"Okay then." I sighed. Now I'm the only one making the people who come in the store's drinks. Great.

"Lana? We're the only ones in here for a while." I told her, tapping her shoulder to get her attention.

"Where's Cheryl and Ana?" Lana asked, looking up at me while making her drink.

"They went on their break."

"Isn't it their second already since you've gotten here?" She asked.

"Yeah."

"Oh, great."

"Exactly what I thought." I said, making a drink.

"Well, I got the drive through. Will you be okay where you are right now?"

"Yeah, I'll be okay." I told her. She nodded and took a order from the drive through.

I continued making the caramel frap and added the whip cream and the caramel sauce.

"Sheila!" I called out. A middle aged woman walked up and grabbed her drink and muttered a 'thank you' and walked quickly out here.

I completed a few more orders, then I saw a man standing at the register, looking at the menu.

"Hi! Sorry it took me so long to get up here, it's been a busy day so far." I said. The man chuckled.

"It's okay, love."

Wait...

He has an accent. A British accent.

He has tousled hair and he's wearing ray bans.

He seems oddly familiar.

Oh yeah, he's the guy I ran into.

"Aren't you the guy that I ran into?" I asked, smiling.

"Yeah." He said, smiling as well.

"Again, I'm sorry about that. I zone out a lot." I told him. "And I was about to be late to work as well."

He chuckled. "No harm done, love. I'm glad you made it in to work on time."

"Thanks." I smiled at him.

"Your welcome." He said, and took his ray bans off. His eyes were a piercing blue color, and I couldn't help but just stare at him. He still seems oddly familiar, like I've seem him before. But I know that I haven't. If that makes sense.

Then it hit me.

Louis' Point Of View

"Are you Louis Tomlinson, from One Direction?" She asked.

Crap.

"Y-Yeah." I stuttered.

She smiled. "Cool, now I can cross off meeting a famous celebrity off my bucket list." She said, going back to making her drinks.

"Your not gonna scream?" I asked, my voice full of curiosity. This does not happen often.

"No, why?"

"All of the girls do."

"Well I'm not like most girls."

She looked down to her drinks and read what it said on the cups. She started to make them, and she started to hum. I couldn't tell what she was humming to though. She called out the names of the people who ordered the drinks and then came back over to me.

My eyes were wide and my jaw down, still due to shock. When she saw me, she giggled. I instantly closed my mouth ad I could feel a blush creep up my neck to my cheeks.

"What would you like?" She asked, moving a few strands of her bright red hair out of the way, behind her ear.

"U-Uh, just a tall caramel frap please." I said, mentally slapping myself for staring at her and stuttering.

"Okay cool." She said and wrote it down on a cup. She started to move down the isle and got the ingredients out.

"Don't I need to pay though?" I asked, walking right in front of her.

"Well, let's think of it as me buying a famous person's drink. I don't mind, I want to do it and I have an employee discount anyways." She told me, smiling.

This day keeps getting more interesting.

"Why aren't you like most girls?" I asked.

She looked up at me, then back down to the drink.

"Well for starters, I had to grow up faster than other girls. Not really gonna go into any details. Also, I'm not really a boy band girl. Don't get me wrong, I find you all attractive and you're music is pretty good, but I like The Neighborhood and Coldplay better. You know, those types of bands."

The blush creeped it's way back up to my cheeks.

She finds me attractive.

Then I realized something, I think I have a crush on this girl. And I've only known her for not even an hour.

"Here's your drink, Louis." She said, smiling, and handing me my drink. I liked the way she said my name, it made me smile.

"I-I didn't catch your name?" Another mental slap.

"Mia."

Mia.

"Uh, would you, maybe uh-" I started.

She set out her hand on the stand blocking the drink making and the customers and stared at me, holding out a pen with her other hand. I stared at her hand, my eyes wide. She giggled again and I looked up at her.

"I can tell when a guy wants my number." She said. I smiled and took the pen and lifted up her hand. Her hand was soft.

I wrote down my cell number and held her hand in mine for a moment longer. I finally released her hand and looked back up at her. She was smiling at me, her green eyes shimmering.

"I-I better go, text me okay?" I stammered. Another mental slap. Another for a few moments ago as well.

"Will do." She said, still smiling at me. I leaned over the stand and kissed her cheek. She instantly blushed and I smiled at her again. I sipped my drink and walked out of the Starbucks. I smiled to myself, and quickly started to walk to my hotel that I shared with the lads. I slid my ray bans back on and took another sip of my drink.

Mia's Point Of View

Cheryl and Ana walked back in and resumed their places at the register and drive through. Lana was still taking orders at the drive through.

"Anything we missed?"

I smiled to myself, staring down at the number written on my hand.

"Nope."

~~~~~

It's here. The second chapter.

Sorry it's short though :/

Please vote and comment! :)

I love you all! xx

~Fell