Chapter 17

Wey hey haven't wrote in forever. But thank you for actually reading and stuff :)

**************

"Close your eyes"

"I am, dork"

"Just a little bit more" After walking around for 15 minutes blind folded we finally stopped walking.

"Can I um take it off now?" I untied it with out him saying so.

"Marcel!" I said covering my eyes while laughing, he laid across a table with a rose in his mouth. He quickly got off and handed me the rose. I took it and smiled at him, he was just cute.

"So what are we doing here," I looked around," in the Botanic garden to be exact?"

"Well its where we are going to have our date silly"

"Oh. Right"

"And here we are for the lady, and for you sir" Max says placing down two plates.

"Max! What are you doing?" He had a confused look.

"Oh, no, no my name isn't Max.. Its um George" He said giving me a wink before running somewhere else. I looked down at the food and found some tacos. For some strange reason I started laughing, this was all just so strange.

"What you don't like it?" Marcel says as he shoves an entire taco in his mouth.

"No everything is fine, the candles, the lights, the um food, the service" I laughed a bit, he nodded since he couldn't talk with his mouth full.

"So are you and Cassie or I mean where close?" Crap, I promised myself i wouldn't ask anything but I couldn't help myself.

"I don't think we should talk about this right now..."

"You re right" I said looking sheepishly at my tacos that I hadn't even touched since I wasn't that hungry.

"Well now that you brought it up, why are you asking about her?" He held my hand in his.

"She has this problem with me well when we were little and I have no clue what it is.." Marcel rubbed small circles on my hand encouraging to go on.

"And well she said other unimportant stuff, but I'm just worried because in all truths she really scares me" I said making complete eye contact with him.

"I'm sure whatever she has on you isn't a big deal Ill talk to her-"

"No!" I said a little to loud.

"Or i wont" He said chuckling a bit.

"You look nice by the way" He said looking me up and down considering Max picked it out for me it was actually decent: a pink dress with black flats.

"Thank you, you look nice too" I said eyeing him pretty good, he shuffled in his seat. I stood up pushing the chair behind me.

"Hey dance with me?" Just on cue music started playing. I quietly laughed at myself. Fall for you by second hand serenade played I absolutely loved this song.

"Of course Marcey"

"Marcey?!" he said in a high pitch voice, I nearly fell of the floor from his expression.

"Just shhh, dance with me lover boy" I said giving him a kiss.
He kissed me back with much force.
We made small circles even tough we had a lot of room to dance freely. the song quickly changed and I was still wrapped around Marcel, my head was on his chest. The song by the Used played-

"Let me be the one who calls you baby all the time.." Marcel sang to me his voice was out of this world.

"I think we should do it" I said my cheeks burning from the sudden outburst.

"What?" Marcel said, stopping our circular motion.

"I mean.. like if you want.. ugh" I manage to say.

"Yeah we should I would love for you to be my first"

"Wait I taught you did it' with Cassie"

"No" he laughed.

"Okay well I never did it' with Harry just to let you know" he smiled and kissed me again. His lips melted on mine.

"You know what they say?"

"No what do they say?"

" A geek in the streets but a freak in the bed!"

"You haven't even done it' so how would you know" I said.

"Well you will just have to find that out wont you" He said with such confidence it was as if I was talking to Harry.

Marcel took my hand in his and led me away from the place we had previously had dinner.

I couldn't stop smiling neither could Marcel.

*********

If you say that escalated quickly I will probably just delete this fanfic. bc I actually took my time with this and btw IT'S NOT OVER BABY THE SMUT SCENE IS GOING TO HAPPEN

soo 200+ votes and 60+ for next chapter!

Follow me on twitter plz ;) @Jasso_Malik