Chapter 11

Ok so many of you have asked why the main character doesn't have a name, its because no one has a unique name as you.

loL JK. xD ( Leave questions on the comment for me to answer ;))

No. But. Seriously.

I inhaled deeply and almost immediately choked, it stunk of sweaty people and alcohol. Honestly I dint wan to open my eyes and see who I was around. My arms searched around and I immediately felt a body next to me, I quickly opened my eyes and found Harry laying not far from me. His eyes closed, thank god for that.

"Where the fuck am I" I said soft enough for only myself to hear. I squinted a couple times before looking around at my surroundings. Well  their was no doubt I was in a house, but who's house? I Stood up and once again looked around on the ground their appeared to be a lot more people than I suspected.

"Mar-"  I was cut of and forcefully shoved to the ground.  Harry smirked at me, what did the devil want.

"Shut the hell up" He said bluntly.

"Why the hell are you talking to me that way you dick" I said.

"If I we're you.." He chuckled to himself and pulled out his phone. He threw it my way, landing on my lap I picked it and almost threw up at the sight. I was a bit, wait understatement I was completely naked and passing for the picture.

"What the hell Harry" I said my eyes beginning to tear up as I tried to delete the pictures, this only made him laugh loud almost waking up all the people around us.

"There's no use in that Love" He said yanking the phone from my hand as I tried reaching for it. My face nearly centimeters away from him.

"Oh want to do what we did yesterday Huh..? I'm a bit tired actually" He said giving me a wink.

"Nothing happened yesterday, I was at homecoming and I was Dancing and than... and than.... ummm "I knew I couldn't finish my sentence because I didn't know what went on. I almost burst out into tears,thus making Harry happier.

"I need to find Marcel, and nothing happened between us two, you raped me" I said, barely a whisper.

"The video wouldn't say so" My eyes widened, no this can't be happening....

I scooted as far as way from Harry as I possibly could, it wasn't much since I bumped into a couple people making them grunt and moan.

''Where's Marcel?" I said standing up. Harry rolled his eyes and sighed before talking.

"Ha, you just don't understand do you, you're mine now," He said coldly.

"And don't say no because I will post those pictures all over the internet, and every site you can imagine" I stared at him blankly not wanting to say a word.

"Good girl now you're getting the damn idea, now go find Marcel and break up with him or else...'' He said trailing off and pointing at his pocket. I quickly got up and ran to the door slamming it as hard as I fucking could.

Well after a minute of just starring at the ground I figured I was in Marcels house. I swiftly made my way down the hallway opening the door as softly as I could. There I found Cassie wrapped around Marcel.

I walked to the left side of where she was laying and shock her violently, what can I say.

She immediately opened her eyes and glared at me.

'' Get the hell out of here before I punch you in the throat" I said and not giving a damn of how rude I sounded. She stood up and wrapped the sheet around her body. This only made want to cry, she had slept with my man.

MY MAN.

Ew. I started to sound a lot like dick head over here a.k.a Harry. She noticed my reaction and started laughing like it was the greatest thing in the world. When she finally stepped out I shock marcel as gently as I could. He opened his eyes slowly than a cute smile appeared, I tried not smiling.

"Last night was wonderful" He said, his sleepy voice tempting me to kiss him right then and there.

"About that Marcel, Cassie just walked out of here, you slept with her not me" I said looking down. I knew it wasn't his fault but if I did tell him the truth I knew Harry would get pissed.

"No, no, no" Marcel said repeatedly his hands on his face.

"I can fix this" He said reaching for my hand I forced myself to yank it away from his reach.

I know you can Marcel I thought to myself.

"Sorry this isn't going to work" I said not being able to keep going. I saw a few tears escape his eyes, as I stood up and headed for the door.

"(Y/N) Please don't go, I love you so much"

I Love you too.

I shut the door, I heard objects being thrown around. I headed downstairs only to find satan himself smirking at me.

"Picking you up at 8" Harry said looking at me.

"No you're not" I said opening the door. He pulled out his phone and started searching for something.

"Harry what are you doing?"

"Just checking on what site I should post this on. Hmmm maybe twitter NO fb would be better" My breath hitched, I literally sprinted towards him.

"Please don't Harry" I said nearly bursting in to tears.

"So its a date?" He said , I nodded in surrender. And headed for the door.

Shit.

I had to walk home in the pouring rain.

SOOOOOOO What did you all think? Good? Bad?

Ok so if I can get 100+ comments and 100+ votes I will write this chapter during this week.

Oh and leave questions, cause I get bored and its fun ;)