Ch. 2 Continued

Thank you guys for the reads and the comments ;D

Don't Forget to comment and vote for MORE updates and stuff.

**********************

***********************

**************************

School was finally over. Thank God for that, and Marcel didn't even bother talking to me about our project that was due in less then a couple of weeks.

"Bitchhhhhhhhhhhh" My annoying but lovable best friend Jacky walked up to me.

Her dark hair swaying around as she walked towards me.

"Hey there Hoe" I laughed as she handed a Starbucks coffee. Yum I love myself some cold coffee.

"So, I was thinking that maybe we should," She paused and quickly looked up,"Who's the new kid?" She asked not bothering to finish her other sentence.

I turned around and spotted Marcel with a couple of girls around him.

I took a sip out of my coffee, " He's hot,  I totally call dibs" She said.

I nearly chocked on my drink, " That's Marcel"

"No way"

"Stop staring Jacky"

"That cant be"

"I know right.....? We Kind of made out yesterday and stuff." I murmured the last part hoping she wouldn't ask anything, she simply shrugged her shoulders. I guess she understood, she was never the one to judge.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Marcel starring at me, was he walking towards me?

"Hey (Y/N)" he said in a deep voice.

"Are we going to work on this project or not, I don't mind doing it myself" I said a little bit angrily, I couldn't stand facing the fact that Marcel was a total different person since yesterday.

"No, Its my project to so I'm going to help, plus I think I'm -" Was he really going to say smarter?

For his information I had a 4.2 G.P.A, honor student.

I still hadn't spoken.

''I Was joking (Y/N) But ill come over  to your house, if that's fine."

I rolled my eyes and started walking towards the school parking lot.

***************

************************

*********************************************************

****************************************************************************************************** 

It was nearly 11 pm and Marcel still hadn't shown up, I sighed as I put my hair in a bun and got of the couch.

Popularity can really change a person.

I walked up to my room and changed into something more comfortable before laying down on my bed. As I was about to close my eyes, my phone rang.

An unknown number appeared, I answered it.

"Hello?"

"Hey its Ha- Marcel don't hang up" Damn its like the boy knew what I was about to do.

"Okay I Know you're probably mad, and Im really, really sorry, can I make it up?"

I taught about it for a second.

"Please don't say no...?''

"Ok" I sighed.

"Well got to go Babe" He said.

"Don't Call me that Marcel"

He chuckled to himself, what was so funny?

I shut of my phone, before he said anything.

Something Odd is going to happen, my gut can sense it. I slowly drifted off.

****************************************

***************************************************************

********************************************************************************************

So I hope it wasn't to bad....

Sorry if its a bit confusing you will understand later in the story. ;)

If you have any ideas on what they should do MESSAGE me. :D