ACT 27

ACT 27

Days passed and Ashe always found herself blushing and feeling flushed throughout those said days. The small gestures of a certain redhead always made her face warm up in a way she could never have had anticipated.

It's Ashe's last day in the hospital and Dr. Shadwe's wife, Nurse Akali, had reassured her that she's going to be released first thing in the morning. Honestly, she's starting to miss her own comfy bed, so hearing the news made her happy.

It's Friday, meaning most of her friends are out, dating and maybe partying.

Vi is taking Caitlyn out to her first illegal motorcycle racing, which the pinkette had practically begged her not to say a word to her father.

Sarah had made reservations in a fancy restaurant somewhere in Valoran and will be taking Lux there after school.

Leona is out on a second date with her latest love interest, Diana. She doesn't know much about the Solari's date, but Ashe is quite sure it will be eventful. The Lunari family are never the ones to disappoint.

Lastly, but definitely not the least, is Fiora, who has plans with Talon that she nor Talon didn't want to tell anyone.

Her cousins are busy with the family business, so that prevented them from visiting her. This left Ashe alone in the hospital room, either channel surfing or playing with her iPhone.

She was in the middle of watching a terribly boring talkshow when she heard three sequential knocks came from the other side of her room's door.

Ashe felt her heartbeat race at the possibility of Katarina being her visitor, and she can't help but blush at the thought of it. From the past few days, she found herself becoming attracted to Katarina, much to her denial.

She may not remember it, but she's falling in love to Katarina for the second time.

But something bothered her.

She had seen the news about Katarina being referred to as her girlfriend. She knows Katarina is her girlfriend before the accident had happened.

What confused her is that Katarina made no move of showing her affection to her. No hugs, no kisses, no anything.

And it somewhat made Ashe feel... incomplete.

Ashe constantly finds herself thinking about the feel of Katarina's lips against hers when she had woken up from her coma.

"Come in," She called out, brushing her hair with her hands for a moment.

The door swung open and just like what Ashe had hoped for, Katarina stepped into the room. As always, the redhead is clad in her signature leather clothes. Ashe couldn't help but let her gaze wander to the bare midriff of the redhead, her blue eyes landing on the tribal tattoo on the left side.

"Ashe?"

Katarina's voice broke her out of her reverie. She looked up and into her beautiful emerald eyes. A blush spread across her cheeks, not going unnoticed by the other female.

"Why so flushed?" Katarina asked as she set her backpack on the couch.

"N-Nothing." Ashe murmured, turning her head away from Katarina. "Why are you here?"

"You want me to leave?"

"What? No!" She snapped her gaze back to Katarina and found the redhead looking at her with a mildly amused look.

Her blush intensified.

"I was, you know, just asking."

Katarina chuckled. "Don't worry, Snow White. I'm not going anywhere."