ACT 8

ACT 8

Morning came faster than Katarina had expected. Next thing she knew, Sarah was grasping her shoulder and lightly shaking her awake.

Katarina lazily growled and tried shoving Miss Fortune off, only for her friend to huff and decide to poke her sides with two fingers on each side. She jumped and literally rolled away from Sarah.

Sarah knew Katarina hated being poked, especially on both sides. When time passed and Katarina and Sarah grew close, Sarah had named that little move 'jumper cable' since Katarina usually jumps up like a car being jump-started.

"What do you want, Sarah?" Katarina hissed, glaring angrily at her friend.

Sarah, unfazed with her Katarina's death glare, merely stared. "Time to wake up."

Katarina groaned and ran a hand through her red hair, grumbling and muttering under her breath.

"Breakfast will be served at the dining room next to the kitchen in thirty minutes." Sarah informed as she stood up. "I suggest you take a shower before breakfast is served."

Katarina turned to her friend and noticed that Sarah had already changed out of her sleepwear and is cleanly dressed, her hair was already in its natural wavy style and her make-up was back on her face again.

"Whatever."

Standing up, her friend tossed her a clean white towel before walking out of the living room. Katarina looked around and noticed that she was the only one at the living room. She approached her duffel bag and grabbed a new set of clothes and a fresh set of undergarments from inside before she walked out of the room to take a shower.

When she exited the room, she met Lux, who originated from the direction where the bathroom is. Lux instantly noticed Katarina and the things in her clutches, instantly knowing that Katarina was going to use the bathroom.

"You'll have to use the bathroom farther down the hall." Lux said, giving Katarina the directions where the another bathroom can be located.

"Why can't I use the bathroom I used last night?"

"Well, Vi and Caitlyn are currently taking bath in there right now, so to save you from scarring your brain, I suggest you use the bathroom I recommended."

"Right..." Katarina glanced down the hall before nodding. "Thanks."

"You're welcome!" Lux turned and skipped away while Katarina proceeded down the hall.

xxxxx xxxxx xxxxx xxxxx

Lux entered the kitchen and found Leona, Sarah and Fiora moving around and about, preparing breakfast for all of them. She could see Ahri and Sona setting the table at the dining room and she was about to go help them when she abruptly stopped midway.

"Something the matter, Lux?" Leona asked, glancing at her friend while she cooked a few sunny-side up eggs.

"I hope Katarina doesn't mind sharing a bathroom." Lux abruptly stated.

Sarah quirked an eyebrow, stopping her whisking. "What do you mean?"

"Well, if it's with the same sex, then I'm sure she won't mind." Fiora said, spreading butter on some bread.

"Yeah, I guess so."

Lux shrugged before she continued on her merry way to the dining room to help her friends set the table.

xxxxx xxxxx xxxxx xxxxx

Katarina yawned and rubbed her nape as she walked, passing a few halls and doors before she reached the specific door Lux had told her about.