BlazingF1R3 & Phoebex123

BlazingF1R3 and Phoebex123 dares:

Make Evan/Jonathan, Brian, Tyler, and Nogla jealous!

----------------------------------------------

Me: *reads the dare* Fuck, I don't really know how to make these fuckers jealous to be honest, and since I'm the only female for now, I might risk my life. *shivers* but, I'll try. I don't wanna flirt, because I love these guys so much, and um... Yeah Yolo beaches! *rolls to Craig*

Craig: *kneels down* What are you doing down here Athena?

Me: You wanna go to the movies later? I wanna see movie with you!

Craig: *sighs* Would you not be weird?

Me: I won't! I promise!

Craig: Alright...

----------------------------------------------

Craig: *changing into causal clothes*

Tyler: Hey Craig, I can't find my- *looks* *blushes* where are you going like that?

Craig; *looks at Tyler* With Athena to the movies.

Tyler: *gets a little annoyed* With that?

Craig: Well, yeah, what's wrong with it? I have to look good to go to the movies.

Tyler: *growls* so basically it's like a date?

Craig; Tyler no, it's not like a date, it's just that me and Athena want to go to the movies.

Tyler: Your not going like that, if wanna go out like that, I have to be the one you go out with like that, not her. *gets closer*

Craig: *backs up* *blushes* T-Tyler... *back hits wall*

Tyler: *pins Craig to wall* I am the only one who can see you look so perfect. *kisses Craig gently*

Craig: *blushes and kisses back*

Tyler: *lowers to his neck* Craig your making me feel weird. Don't you go with other people like that.

Craig: *shivers* T-Tyler... Are you jealous?

Tyler: *blushes madly* N-NO IM N-NOT JEALOUS N-NOT JEALOUS N-NO  I-it's just that I don't want you like that with other people t-that's all.

Me: *yells from the kitchen* NO REGRETS!

Tyler: ATHENA I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU ASS! *runs to the kitchen*

Me: TIME TO GO! *jumps out of window*

Craig: *chuckles and laughs*

Tyler: *looks at Craig* *gets closer* I'll punish you right now, for making me jealous, Craig Thompson.

----------------------------------------------
Me: So, that went fantastic, I have no regrets, by the way. Now, I'll be performing going out with Brock, not really because I'll get killed.
BROCK!

Brock: Yes, what is it?

Me: WILL YOU GO OUT WITH ME ON A MINIATURE DATE?

Brain: FUCK. NO. FUCK OFF WOLF LADY HES MINE! *hugs Brock protectively*

Brock: *laughs nervously* S-sorry Athena.

Me: ITS JUST A PRANK BRIAN! *bails*

----------------------------------------------

Me: Now, here's the deal, I'm about to ask Evan out, and I just remembered, Jonathan doesn't leave his side and he hasn't asked him out yet! WTF! *whispering*
HEY EVAN! Could you come here a sec?

Evan: *walks toward me* yeah?

Me: Would you go out with me? *no fucks given*

Evan: *blushes slightly* like a date?

Me: Yeah! What else?

Evan: Alright I guess.

Jonathan: *throws C4 at me*

Me: *sighs*

Jonathan: *click*

Me: *blows up* FUCKKKKK

Jonathan; *grabs Evan and kisses him forcefully* Bastard, don't accept her requests.

Evan; *blushes slightly and touches lips gently* *thinks: Did he just...?"

Jonathan: *realizes* *bright red* I-I

Evan: *blushes and smirks* *wraps arms around his neck* *kisses him again*

Me: HOLY FUCK FINALLY JONATHAN ASK HIM OUT NOW!

Jonathan: U-Um...

Evan: *chuckles* I love you too Delirious.

Me: *gives Lui a gummy worm*

Lui; YAY GUMMY WORM!

Nogla: *brings him a huge gummy worm*

Lui: *chuckles* oh David. *laughs*

Me: *scoots over and sweatdrops*

David: *growls*

Me: Alright! *leaves*

----------------------------------------------

Me: ALRIGHT! That was all and I'm pretty sure they are mad at me. WORTH IT! But I hope you guys enjoyed this dare! Thank you BlazingF1R3 and Phoebex123 for requesting it.

And if you guys want to dare me on something your more than welcome, because I don't have nothing to do. ;-;

Anyways with that, I'll leave ya guys.

See ya children!