chapter 3

Carlisle p.o.v short

I got home and walked in and headed staright to the lab. I took out the blood sample.

1 hour later

Unbelievable I never thought this was possible. Her cells are just off. She's a hybrid. The blood showed vampire ones and wolf ones.

No ones p.o.v

Liana woke up confused in her surrounding. She got up and walked to the door. She saw a man sleeping on the couch and continue walking towards the door.

"Where you going?" Leah ask her

Liana stay quite and nervous. Jacob walked in and smiled a little.

"You're awake"Jacob said but laina  had a poker face.

"Um. You hit your head so we took you to help" Billy said wheeling in

"Um. You can take a bath. Breakfast is going to start soon."Sue said nicely

Jacob led Liana back to his room.

"Um you can use my shirt and hopefully my boxers fit" Jacob said.

Liana walked into the bathroom,Jacob came in.

"I have bubbles incase you want to use them."Jacob said smiling and leaving

The only problem was that Liana didn't know how to use the tub. The only time she shower was when Volturi threw water on her.
Embarrass Liana went back and dragged Jacob to the bathroom and pointed at the the button.

"You don't know?"Jacob ask causin Liana to look down and shake her head. Jacob then explained how to work the tub and added the bubbles in for her.

"Grazie"Liana said in a whisper after Jacob left out the door. Liana got her clothes off and sat in the bubble filled tube and began blowing bubbles smiling. She had a feeling like she had done it before.

After she was done she used her good hearing a pressed her ear against the door.

Jacob: she didn't know how to use a tub. where do you think happen to her?

Leah: I don't know but treat her nice

After she was done getting dressed she walked out and saw a group of guys sitting around eating.

Liana  p

Liana  p.o.v

I walked out to the kitchen there was group of guys who were eating something that was puffy and had dots in it. I sat down in a chair. Leah placed the food they were eating. I stared down at it, it looks good and smells good to but I don't know what it is.

"Eat sweetie"Leah said smiling causing the guy on my right to choke a little

"Um what is it?"I said quiet enough for her to hear it

"It's chocolate chip muffins. How you eaten it before?"Leah ask

I shook my head causing everyone to widen their eyes