TRUTHHHH OR DARRRR

The doorbell rang. Shoot it was holland. You were supposed to get ready for the sleepover but instead you got caught up in animal jam. "(N) Holland's at the doorrrrr", your mom yelled from her room. She was going out with Holland's mom tonight so you and holland were all alone. If u have siblings pretend they like died or something....I'm totally joking, but just pretend they aren't there. I'm too lazy to writeeee about themmmm🔮 in panic you ran down stairs and throw blankets and pillows on the ground and get your favorite snack(s) and chuck it/them onto the blankets while running to the door. "HAYYYYY" holland said. She was in her PJs aka her Aparri fangirl t-shirt and sweatpants. "Nice shirt." You say. "Oh thank you your nerdy highness."she says. You laugh and take her stuff and set/chuck it onto the blanketed floor. "Soooooo what do y want to do???" You ask. "Ummmmm"
Holland says. "You want to play aj don't you?" You say. "You know me so well." You and holland play animal jam until 9:00. By then your mom had already left and wasn't going to be back until 11:00. You and holland decided to watch a movie. You can only play so much aj in one day. You rent your favorite movie (mines Happy Gilmore, what is yours?🐢)
And watch it for a while. About halfway through the movie asks. "Do you want to play truth or dare?" Holland asks. "Uh sureeeee." You say in return. "But I have to ask first." "K" holland says. "Truth or dare" you say. "Dare", holland says. "Ok...I have one, go outside and yell "I AM SECRETLY DEEPLY IN LOVE WITH (most annoying boy who lives in your neighborhood)" "you'll pay for this" Holland says jokingly. She gets up and you hear her muffled scream. Then you hear another scream more quiet than hers. She came in laughing so hard. "What" you ask. "He said he loved me too." She says still laughing her head off. Stifling her laughs she finally manages to say "Tr...truth or dare"
"Truthhhhh" you say knowing that holland has really INTENSE dares.
"Ugh I had such a good dareeee!" She says "ok let me think... Ok I have one, who is your animal jam crush?"  "Umm well I guess...." You stop. You see something in the window and its staring back at you.
Ok guys this wasn't that spicy but the next one will be...probaly🌶 I can't control the spiciness guys it just happens🤓🔥
Byes
-truffiechippie :3