Tonight, Tonight

Why did Jamia hate him so fucking much? Gerard had no idea.

She didn't seem to, in his memories...

Gerard didn't get either why she said that him and Frank being together was the problem......

Or maybe she meant that Frank being gay was the problem because his family didn't accept him... Wait, did Frank kill himself? He had promised not to though?

No. He had promise to try.

All that was giving Gee headaches so he went back home and laid down on his bed, trying to relax.

" What are your secrets.. Frank... What. Are. Your. Secrets. "

///

A few days and flashes after, Gerard found himself at Jamia's apartment.

" Please, I really need you to explain what I had with Frank. I don't know why, I just can't remember it." He cried. " But I loved him... And I still do, Jamia, I really need to know how he died. "

Jamia sighed. " I don't hate you, okay, Gerard. I just don't like you either. But because I don't hate you, and Frank was one of my closest friends,  I can't tell you how he died. It would... Break you. "

Gerard pleaded, but Jamia shook her head and instead of giving him answers, she gave him a small, white box that said 'Frank'.

" Open it when you'll be home, don't thank me. Now.. Leave. " she demanded.

///

Gerard was surprised by the content of the box.. It had a lot of random things but none seemed important, there was a guitar pick, that Gee took between his fingers and triggered a flash, and there was also a shirt that would've been way too big for Frank, so Gerard assumed it was his own. There was a notebook with song chords, mainly Ramones songs, and a half-emptied perfume bottle.

Gerard smelled it, it was sweet yet definitely a man's perfume.

He truly had grown fond of Frank, and he wanted to see him, he wanted to understand him and what happened.

///
A few weeks later, at Lindsey's

" Gerard, this is getting out of hand!" Lindsey exclaimed, walking around the room, her hands clasped together. " You are completely obsessed with the Frank guy! "

" I know, Lindsey, but I love him. "

With that, Lindsey spun around and stared at Gerard, pointing an accusing finger at him.

" No, you don't! He, is dead, Gerard, DEAD! Do you get it? No, clearly, you don't! Let me explain." She said, sitting down. " When you'll stop having those weird flashes, what will you do, huh? What will you do when you'll run out of memories!?"

Gee swallowed soundingly " Oh.." He whispered.

" I'm sorry... I mean... Just find yourself someone that can actually be with you, Gee, it'll be better." She said softly, smiling at him sympathetically.

" I'll.... Think. "