Chai Latte

The second time it happened, Gerard was at a Starbucks. He commanded a Chai Latte and when he took the cup, he just stumbled back and..

*CRACK*

Frankie was smiling at him, sitting on the edge of the bed with the white guitar on his lap. Now, it had red stickers on it that read " PANSY".

" So, what do you think?" He said, blushing slightly and setting the guitar pick on the nightstand.

Gerard was confused but his own voice answered for him. " It was really nice, Frank. I love how you play guitar with such passion.." He laughed softly and reached to shuffle Frank's hair. His hair, Gerard could feel it, was slightly greasy but very soft between his fingers.

" Dude, I'm not a puppy, why do you play with my hair? "

His ' parallel ' self just snorted and shrugged. " Well, you're very cute to not be a puppy."

Gerard mentally facepalmed.

" Are you flirting with me, Way?! " Frank said, blushing furiously.

" So what if I was?" Gee snickered.

///

He came back to reality when he felt himself being shook powerfully. The server, a man with an Afro hairstyle was looking at him with a concerned look.

" Hey, are you okay? You should see a doctor, man, you've got an awful skin tone. " he said.

Gerard went back home still a bit shook from the flash. He really needed to find out who the fuck Frank, - Frankie - was. Either an invention of his own mind or-or... He didn't know.

Why did he feel so familiar with him?

///

In the same day, he called Lindsey, explaining what happened.

" And I keep having these weird flashes where I see this dude called Frank... Or Frankie. I don't know... " He said.

" Well, do you see anything in those flashes you've seen in real life?"

Gerard said " No... I don't think so."