Chapter 10

6 MONTHS LATER

We had another show tonight. It was awesome. Since I was a new artist we had to be careful about how the audience will react. But they blew our expectations away. So now we are in a certain town longer than usual. We are there for the guys. But the next nights are specifically for me. I don’t really sing with the guys often.

I mean I sing a few songs, but not like how I did at the beginning. The guys come out and even sing to my songs. I started to write my songs differently. Before there were no high notes, and now I have some. I figured out that the crowd loves it. Plus I feel all of my emotions go crazy.

I started to work out regularly because running around stage really takes its toll. I love it. It is definitely a let out for stress. But I have lost a lot of weight. I felt and looked great. Everyone told me that I didn’t need to work out a lot but that is all I did.

Soon I started to get fan mail. There were actually a lot of guys that thought I was hot and wished that I was their girlfriend. I just love those because I know that it will never happen. I am still happily with Louis. We are still going strong. I think that it is easier because we are always together.

I also get gifts from people. I can’t believe that I have so many fans. At first I thought it was because I sang with One Direction. I mean that was probably it at first. But then my first CD came out and it was unbelievable to see how fast they sold.

Kenzie also moved in with us. Harry decided that he wants to be with her every day. And since she is pregnant, he wants to be with her every second. But I do not blame him. It is amazing to have my best friend become an even bigger part of my life.

So my old life is now in the past. But I have not fully given up on motocross. I still go and watch races. I even go to some of the X-Games. I just recently met Ryan Sheckler because I saw him there and he knew who I was. It is so weird being a person that everyone knows.

But this is my life now and it is awesome. I would not change a single thing. This is the best thing that has ever happened to me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry that it is so short

that is all I could come up with

tell me what you think

vote