Jemma? Missing?

Chapter 7- Jemma? Lost?

Disclaimer- I only own Jemma and Danii, none of J.K Rowlings amazing characters are my own.

--------

Hermione's POV

It was the morning after the massive prank Jemma and Malfoy had pulled on me, Harry and Ron.

I was lying on my bed in my Gryffindor dormitory looking up at the ceiling of the 4 poster bed, thinking about the most randomest things. For some reason I had started to think about Jemma and how stupid she is. But being the nice twin, I never said it to her face like she did with most things.

I had heard her and Malfoy got a detention last night and for another 2 months as she continued to be an idiot and sassed professor McGonagall which put her in quite a bad mood afterwards.

Serves her right stupid girl, she should know not to mess with professor!

I lazily rolled over and of the bed, standing up and walking slowly into the bathroom still continuing to think. I stared into the mirror above the sink and continued to look at myself for a while. I never really did notice how exact I looked to Jemma. I mean obviously, we're twins but some twins have differences, ours being our personalities, but I could easily pass for her if I had her attitude, charisma and mischievous gleam in her eye all the time.

I glanced down at the sink and wondered what it would of been like if I was put in Slytherin too...

I shuddered. No, I can't see myself there at all.

I quickly washed and dressed into my robes still thinking about Jemma for some reason.

Why am I thinking about Jemma?

I have no idea

I always kind of get this feeling about her sometimes when she's just about to do something bad or ends up in something bad.

I wonder what it could be this time?!

I trudged down the girl's dormitory steps to the Gryffindor common room lost in thought. I wandered over to Harry and Ron who must of seen my dazed personality this morning as they carried on talking for a while but then started giving me concerned looks.

"Uhh... Hermione? You okay?" Harry said with concern written all over his face. I still didn't really hear him as I was still thinking. He suddenly snapped his fingers in front of my face and I immediately snapped back to the moment.

"Sorry, what?"

"You looked pretty dazed then, are you okay?" Ron asked

"I'm fine. I don't know why your all concerned all of a sudden, just wondering what more trouble my sister has probably got herself into already" I smirked

"Uhh, okay. we should probably head down to breakfast"

"Yeah sure" I said with a sigh

Harry was still giving me a few weird looks though. Honestly, he's too curious for his own good!

We all exited the common room and walked down to the Great Hall, still with the niggeling feeling in the back of my mind. I went and sat down when I heard my name being called from behind me on the Ravenclaw table.

Psst, Hermione! Hermione!

I turned to face the whispering person, quite annoyed that they had disturbed me. "What?" I asked maybe a little too harshly.

"Did you hear about your sister?" The small black haired girl asked with wide eyes. I think her name was Danii.

"What are you talking about?" I asked seriously confused