Unanswered questions and Heated rants

Chapter 6- Unanswered questions and Heated rants

James and Lily on the side ❤️

----------------------------------------------------------------

We finally arrived at the castle and got to the hospital wing quickly through a series of secret passageways, thankfully without anyone seeing us and asking annoying questions.

Madame Pomfrey was quite astonished to see us four walk in and me holding an unconscious girl in my arms. I awkwardly lay her onto one of the hospital beds while Madame Pomfrey quickly scurried around shooing us out and to leave her in peace.

Without wanting to annoy her and get on her bad side, we left.

We wandered down the corridor in silence deep in thought before we entered the Gryffindor common room. I almost walked straight into an armchair if Moony hasn't stopped me. I guess I really was quite deep in thought.

Three questions remained in my head though:

1. Who was she?

2. What happened to her that made her suddenly appear in the middle of the forest?

3. And was it fate that she just happened to fall right in the middle of the little group?

She was extremely pretty for a start and I'd never seen anyone like her before!

Yeah that sounds real cheesy!

But seriously, she was completely different from all the other girls here at Hogwarts! For a start, she had blue tipped ends to her wild mousy brown hair and murky green eyes that could just be stared into for hours.

Seriously James! Now your just getting all soppy!

I sighed snapping out of my thoughts just as Lily Evans walked into the common room. I smirked and stood up as I confidently strode over to where she was talking to some of her friends.

Now see, Lily was beautiful with her fiery red hair and bright emerald green eyes that lit up brightly when she was excited or happy. I had, since the first time I saw her, fallen straight for her.

She of course didn't and hated my guts.

Which was kind of my fault as I did make fun of her best friend, Severus Snape.

Me and Sirius would either always be insulting or hexing old Snivelly which angered Lily, and sadly didn't help me in anyway.

Hmm, I guess I can be a bit cocky sometimes...

But hey, that's life!

"Hey Evans" I said smoothly as I finally reached her.

"Potter" she replied bitterly with her back to me

Oh merlin, she's in a bad mood, that can't be good...

"So how are you on this fine day?" I asked as if I had no clue as to why she was angry.

Which I did.

Unfortunately.

She stopped and swung round to face me.

Crap. This is not going to end well.

"Well," she started, preparing herself for what seemed to be the start of another one of her angry rants. "I just happened to bump into Severus on the way here and all his robes were covered in pink paint, his hair yellow and all his books wet from the fountain. I bet you wouldn't know anything about this would you?" She snarled at me.

I pretended to think for a few quick moments before focusing back at her and smirking whilst trying to hold back a snigger. "No idea!' I finally said "I bet it suit him though, he's definitely the type for such manly colours" I smirked at her

She lost it.

Fantastic.

Her green eyes narrowed as she inhaled a deep breath before she let all hell loose.

"JAMES BLOODY POTTER, YOU COMPLETE ARSE!!!" she yelled causing the whole of the common room to go silent and stare at us. "YOU CAN'T GO AROUND HEXING PEOPLE AND JINXING THEM JUST BECAUSE YOU'RE BORED!" she screamed at me. "IT'S COMPLETELY INHUMANE!"

I tried to keep a sly look on my face as she screamed so loudly I thought the whole school could hear her.

"WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM? SEVERUS HAS NEVER DONE ANYTHING TO YOU, SO WHY DO YOU PICK ON HIM ALL THE TIME?"

"It's not all the time..." I said with a slight smirk causing her to go even more red.

Nice one James.

"YES IT IS ALL THE TIME POTTER! YOU AND YOUR LITTLE GANG OF IDIOTS GO AROUND TO EVERYONE AND TURN THEIR HAIR PURPLE OR THEIR BOOKS INTO FROGS OR MAKE THEIR HEADS SWELL TO TWICE THE NORMAL SIZE!!! YOU DO THAT FOR FUN?! HOW CAN YOU EVEN LIVE WITH YOURSELF?" she finished.

I decided that because I had already annoyed her that maybe i should probably let her be, but my stupid brain decides to go and tell my mouth to start talking again.

"You know your really hot when you're mad, go out with me?" I coolly said.

That was the final straw as Lily glared at me before letting out an exasperated sigh whilst yelling "AGHH" and stormed up the stairs towards her dormitory slamming the door behind her.

Everyone's eyes turned on me.

I grinned and simply said "well that was fun!" Making Sirius let out an enormous laugh behind me and a few others raise their eyebrows at me whereas some just went back to what they were doing before.

"God- seriously mate!!" Sirius said through fits of laughter "that's one way- to piss a girl off- especially her!" He gasped for breath at the end of his sentence from laughing too much.

In a couple of moments everyone went back to what they were doing before the argument. I couldn't help but let my mind flicker back to the mysterious girl in the hospital wing at the moment.

A weird sensation filled me at that moment as I got up and strode towards the portrait and headed towards the hospital wing, wanting at least some answers.

A few seconds later and Sirius was at my side striding with me down the corridor and towards the moving stairs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So I thought is show you a bit of James and Lily's relationship at the moment! Remember it's only year 5!! There is still timeee!!!

Please vote and comment as I would love to know your opinion of the book and things I could maybe add?!

That's all for now

battaaa ✌️