Chapter 1

P.O.V SYDNEY

I was at the track practicing new tricks, when I saw this red motorhome pull up. At first I thought it was other riders so I threw my best tricks out to impress them. Then five guys came out of the bus and at first I didn’t recognize them. After I did my trick I finally realized that they were not riders, mostly because they didn’t have bikes or protective gear on. So I decided to do one more trick before I go and talk to them. I have been working on this trick forever. It was the double backflip that Travis Pastrana did at one of his X-Games. I was fairly confident that I could pull it off.

I looked to the side and saw the boys thinking really hard about what I was about to do. So I decided to go ahead and do the double backflip. Everything went great, I landed the trick and it felt awesome. I went back to my tent so I can get my bike back. I made it halfway between my tent and the 5 guys when I heard a loud whistle. I stopped and turned around to see that the 5 guys were walking towards me.

As they got closer to me, my heart started to speed up because my brain finally accepted that it was One Direction. My eyes automatically went to Louis Tomlinson because I have always loved him. When they were close enough so I could hear them, they said that I was really good at doing flips. I thanked them and started to walk away.

As I started walking I heard this voice. I turned around and saw that Louis was following me. I didn’t hear what he said so I said “What?”’

Louis stopped and smiled then said, “The trick that you just did was awesome. So I only think that it is fair that you come to our concert that is tonight. Since I saw your performance, it is your turn to see my performance.”

I always wanted to go to a One Direction concert, but I could never afforded it. So why would I pass this offer up. So I said “Sure, but I don’t have a ticket.”

Louis just sat there and laughed and said, “You don’t need a ticket, you can come backstage with us.” I couldn’t help but smile and that made Louis really happy. So I put my stuff away in my tent, then went to go hang out with Louis. While we were on the bus I got to know them a little, and they got to know me.

Niall asked, “So Motorcycle girl, what is your name? And why do you ride motorcycles?”

“My name is Sydney Schaefer and I ride motorcycles because it has been my life. I have been to the X-Games and won gold. So I am always on the track practicing new tricks.”

AT THE CONCERT

The concert was so amazing, I don’t know how they have that much energy. It was their last song for the night and they were backstage getting ready, and I realized that I was near the spot where Louis had to stand. Before he took his spot he came to me.

“Are you having fun?” he asked

“Yes, yes I am. This is amazing.” I said with a smile.

Then the next thing that Louis did surprised me. He kissed me. That’s right, he kissed me. I can’t believe it. After that he went to his spot so he could close the show. Next thing that I knew I was standing next to Paul. He asked if I was Sydney. At first I hesitated to answer because I was nervous at what he would say. Then I nodded and he just smiled.

“What?” I said

“Ha-ha, nothing just ever since you walked in here with Louis, he cannot shut up about you or the tricks that they saw today, so I had to meet you for myself and see who you were. Louis told me that you took part of the X-Games and won gold.”

I just stood there staring at Paul because I can’t believe that Louis is talking about me, and we just met.

I cleared my throat and said, “Yeah, I was part of the X-Games. I was competing in the Freestyle motocross woman’s division. It was my first professional competition and I won gold. But my manager and I decided to do something to challenge myself, which is to go against the men.”

“Wow,” said Paul, “you seem very confident that you are going to win, especially since you are going up against guys. We will have to come see you perform. When do you go?”

“I actually leave tomorrow, but the competition isn’t for 2 weeks. My manager has to make sure that my identity as a girl stays hidden.” That is when I panicked. Did I say too much? Why can’t I control my mouth? I looked up at Paul with a worried expression but he was just smiling.

Before Paul left he told me that this is the guy’s last show before they leave for vacation. That I should invite them all to come the X-Games with me. I just smiled and Paul walked away.

I turned around to watch the rest of the show, but it was apparently over because Louis was standing right next to me. I didn’t know that he was behind me so I ran into him. He scared the crap out of me. He had the biggest smile on his face, I was about to ask what he was smiling at but then he just hugged me and kissed me. After he set me down, he ran to the rest of the boys. Soon all of the boys came over with big grins on their faces.

“So we get to go to Los Angeles with you and see you compete?!” the boys said all at once. I started laughing and smiling.

“If you all want to come, then it will be awesome to have you company.” All I did was smile. I couldn’t do anything else.

Then the boys started shouting and yelling. The only voice that I heard was Louis’.

“Oh My God, I have had a girlfriend for like 4 hours and she and I are already traveling together!!!! I can’t believe it.” He realized what he said and just stared at me. “You are my girlfriend right?”

All I thought was “What kind of question is that? I mean really, I have loved you forever and you invited me to see you perform within 30 minutes of meeting me. Does he really think I will just leave him and say no? HELL YES I AM YOUR GIRLFRIEND YOU BIG FAT IDIOT!!!!!!!”

I laughed and said, “Yes I am your girlfriend.” That is when I hugged him and just stayed in his muscular arms.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright so this is my first fan fic. tell me what you think.

vote and keep reading