Something else?¿part 2

Aria
They come to sign out and I said I would email them the photos tonight with the email I was given. Having one last glimpse at Evan he winks at me, it's a shame I'll never see him again(😔), I don't ever see abnormal families come in, this family was something special.

------
You had a few more people turn up, like couples an the odd old couple walk in and out booking or having the photoshoot, I lock up the shop and decide to walk home it was only a 20 min walk at 11:15pm it was only a bit nippy outside, but that's New York for you I guess, you got to a cafe and get a quick coffee, you go in your phone as almost forgot about the tinder ping earlier, so you check all social medias before you even check tinder, you open it not even bothering to look at the name and replied with "hey :)" like you do with the others just o be polite, " you missed me?¿" you were so confused at this moment of time, but before you checked to see who it was you messaged back "do I know you?" Then you check the name, booboodaddy you had no idea who it's was until *ping* " it's Evan, you a know from the photoshoot?" You completely freaking out at this point I time and scream in your head, but you played it cool(😂) (internally blushing)

------
You got home, did your usual, undressing before stepping into the bath to get washed and relax, have a coffee and then sleep, but tonight you rebelled one rule, talking to Evan until 2:24am oops, you had work a 6:30am today

------
Hey guys it's Aria again your guys are lucky to get 3 updates in one day because you know I'm nice 😂💗😇 I know this one is very very short