Something else?¿

I wake up to my 7:00am alarm, knowing I have work again today, I do modeling for photoshoots, or sometimes I'm the one behind the camera, my belonging dream when I was younger to be in front of the camera acting, I love the vibes the atmosphere brings along with it all * leaning on the front counter in my photography store* *phone pings* you think to yourself you've never heard that ping before then, you remember hitting the install button to 'Tinder' !! and signing up, you had a few messages asking about yourself, but you know they just want to get in your pants, you wanted someone who could love you do you, but it never happens that way these days.

------
photogenic(your store) wasn't busy to day looking at a schedule, not like it usually is anyway. Maybe people just didn't want anything done today, right as I was thinking that a young man walked in, he was very very attractive, his brown curls flopping on his head whenever his takes a step, when he smiles his dimples show, he was just everything you don't see these days. I stop my gaze as reality hits me right in the face, I had been staring at him for a good min or two (-_-) he's said he had booked a photoshoot with his family, the other day when my friend Zach was working, how cute can he seriously get that's so cute, he's so damn beautiful. But where's his family?¿ "hey I'm Evan, I booked a family photoshoot the other day for my family and myself at 10:15am" he says really awkwardly scratching the back of his neck, "oh yeah haha I'm Aria and I'll be you're photographer today, so where's the family?¿" (awks moment) " oh they're on their way lmao" " well okay take a seat over there if you like" pointing over to the spot with been bags and couches. Did I tell you he's so freaking gorgeous, I'm internally screaming (😂🔥)

------
About 10-15 minuets later the family finally arrive, I was glad because it was so awkward between me and Evan, not in a bad way, it's just he kept complimenting my appearance, not going to lie I kinda liked it but I'm not used to all the attention. I was just setting up the equipment which I should have done earlier but oh well. I got the same ping from earlier the family are chatting so I'll just have a quick check maybe? I turn around again to see Evan grinning at his phone, then at me. I quickly turn around and blush. I don't bother to check tinder, I ignore it and check it after work. I finish setting up and take the first few snaps of them being a natural happy family, wishing I had that growing up, they have a few silly ones with my stores props. I can't help but laugh at them, Evan is hilarious, he was wearing a half monkey face mask, he's fooling around, he looks at me right in the eyes and a smirk is grows on his lips, I blush and hide behind the camera taking more snaps, I let them have a break, and they asked me if I wanted to join in with them, I guessed that was Evans idea lmao, but I couldn't help but nod and smile at there kindness

------
After a 10min break we get back to the set up room, and I set the timer on the camera and set it to take 20 frames and we're all making silly faces and poses yet again, on the last frame Evan picked you up bridal style and it looking like you were a baby having a massive hissy fit (😂) you love this family and now you are never going to see them again, well it's almost unlikely ( 😔)

------
How did you like this part I know it's not long but I've had to split this chapter in to 2 parts 💗 leave a vote and comment I you want, suggestions on improvements even?¿ -Aria 😇