Chapter 21 - Things Just Got Complicated

Start from the beginning

************

Emanuel's P.O.V.

I picked up my pile of cards and placed them on my computer desk next to my tablet and my ability cards. I looked up at Predaking who was now standing on my shoulder.

Emanuel: Predaking? I'm lucky to have you as my partner.

Predaking: Do I detect that something is amiss Emanuel?

Emanuel: Huh? No, no! Nothing at all.

Predaking: Right...

Predaking wasn't quite buying my response to his question. I mean, I've lost so many of my cards its been hard to find new ones. If I lose another battle I could lose my Predacons completely, including Predaking. What if..... what if I stopped playing?

**********

Shannon's P.O.V.

On the battlefield I currently had Slipstream in play with three game cards on the battlefield.

Shannon: Decepticons! Rise up!

I launched in my second Decepticon card into the battlefield. The photo on the card was a golden and brown seeker jet.

Shannon: Sunstrom! Transform!

The card glowed and the seeker flew out of the card as he transformed into his robot mode.

Chaos Bringer: Decepticons! Rise up!

Chaos Bringer sent in his first Decepticon into the battlefield. The photo on the card was a purple, blue, and yellow boom box.

Chaos Bringer: Soundwave! Transform!

The card glowed as the boom box levitated out of the card and transformed in his robot mode.

Tablet: Decepticon Soundwave attack level 4500. Decepticon Sunstrom attack level 3500.

Shannon: Ha! Your all mine. Game card open!

The game card activated, transforming the battlefield into a metallic wrestling arena.

Shannon: Sorry but your finished! Decepticons Rise Up!

I launched in my second Decepticon card to join Sunstorm in the battlefield. The card glowed and a blue and yellow race car raced out of the card and Dragstrip transformed into his robot.

Shannon: Now watch and learn.

Tablet: Decepticons Dragstrip and Sunstorm combined power 7500.

Chaos Bringer: Not so fast, ability card activate! Energon Revenge!

A dark purple fog lurked around the battlefield, covering Dragstrip and Sunstorm. Draining their life force.Then Soundwave moved in, punching Dragstrip in the face and upper cutting Sunstorm, sending the two Decepticons flying straight through the doom portal. Soundwave glowed into his card form and returned to Chaos Bringer

Shannon: Impossible! You beat them both in one move!

Chaosn Bringer: Oh i"m only getting warmed up my dear. Soundwave transform!

Chaos Bringer fired Soundwave back into the battlefield, landing on Slipstreams game card. He leviatated out of the card and transformed into his robot mode. 

Shannon: Game card open! Character card activate!

Tablet: Decepticon Slipstream attack level doubled to 6181.

Slipstream: Observe my powers grow before your very eyes!

Slipstream was completely covered in a purple glow as her nails grew longer and sharper.