10

"It's all in your head! I've told you this before!" Dally yelled, spit spraying from his mouth.
"No. Do NOT give me that bullshit again. You kissing me is just in my fucking head? Just admit it, Dally. You're in love with me," I stepped foward, testing him.
I immediately stumbled backwards as bony knuckles collided with the side of my face. I looked up into his eyes and shook my head, placing my hand to feel the stream of blood running down from my nose. His eyes were icy as always, this time glossed with a layer of hurt and disgust.
He stood there, staring at me and then down at his knuckles, stretching out his fingers. His mouth hung open in shock.
"Johnny, I- I'm sor-" he stopped talking as I stood up on my toes and kissed him long and hard. I could taste my blood seeping into my mouth and grabbed his hair. His hands slid down my back and back up to my neck.
I broke the intimacy and backed away.
"Come find me when you're ready to admit it, Dal. I can't be with someone who is ashamed to be with me," I looked at the ground before walking away, tears dripping down my cheeks and in my mouth and ground.
///
this is the one jally chapter that ive wrote that wasn't happy i think omg.
but yeah i kind of wanted to write a more realistic chapter and how their relationship would actually be like with dally's pride and shiz.
(request one shots)
oh and sorry for how short this is