3 (nsfw)

Dally couldn't sleep. Instead, he sat straight up on the Curtis' couch, watching TV on low at about 1:00 in the morning. It was on some stupid cooking show because there was nothing good playing. He at least knew how to make some recipe he'd never end up doing.
He was here because someone else had to use his room at Buck's, apparently. He was kind of pissed at first but quickly got over it. He let himself into the Curtis' house because they always keep the door unlocked.
He was watching as the lady was warming up the butter when he heard something come from the front door. His head turned to the source of the sound and squinted.
"Johnny?" Dally whispered, not wanting to wake anyone up.
The figure froze before stepping into the room.
"H-Hey Dal. I'm sorry, I didn't know you'd be here..." Johnny looked down.
"Hey, don't be sorry. Come here," Dally patted on the spot on the couch next to him. Johnny smiled and took a seat next to him.
"You got a passion for cooking nobody knows bout'?" Johnny chuckled, looking at the TV.
"Oh, shaddup. There's nothing else on," Dally grinned.
"Mmm, sure. Next thing I know, you'll be knitting," Johnny teased.
"You wish," Dally scoffed.
"You alright, man?" Dally asked, concerned.
"Why wouldn't I be?" Johnny questioned.
"Well- You're here and... and your parents," Dally didn't want to say anything more.
"I'm alright," Johnny shrugged. "I'll be alright."
"I know you will, kid. Boy, what I wouldn't do to be able to give your old man a nice hit in the face," Dally joked.
Johnny chuckled but the smile soon faded into a frown as he tried to hold in sobs. Dally took notice and scooted closer to the other boy on the couch, wrapping an arm around his Johnny. He shuddered at first but then relaxed.
"I guess I'm just a baby, huh?" Johnny shook his head.
"Don't say that, man," Dally got close to Johnny. "You got a right to be upset," he finished, gripping the smaller boy tight.
Johnny bit his lip before impulsively leaning up into Dally who thankfully kissed back. Johnny quickly pulled away, his cheeks burning a rosy tint.
"I-I'm sorr-," he tried to apologize before a pair of lips were attached to his again, rougher this time.
Their tongues tangled with each other's as Dally moved Johnny from where he was to on top of his lap. Johnny felt two hands sliding up his shirt, sending goosebumps down his arms. He could feel Dally's hard on below him. Johnny let his hands carefully move to Dally's belt, taking it off. Dally bit Johnny's lip causing him to let out a low moan. Dally quickly helped Johnny remove his pants before kissing his lips one more time.
"D-Dal, I've never," Johnny looked down.
"Tell me if you want to stop," Dally spoke quietly as Johnny nodded.
Dally slowly inserted one finger in Johnny, causing his whole body to shudder. After a few moments, he let another one slip in. Johnny bit his lip and closed his eyes as he bobbed up and down on Dally's long fingers.
"F-Fuck... Fuck me, please," Johnny pleaded.
Dally was surprised and turned on by Johnny's begging and quickly complied. He positioned himself under Johnny who slowly lowered himself down. Dally was the first to moan, throwing his head back into the cushion as Johnny slowly bobbed up and down, hands being supported by Dally's legs. Dally latched his lips onto Johnny's chest, kissing up his neck as he continued lifting himself up and slamming himself down. Johnny whimpered and trembled, now gripping onto Dally's shoulders. Dally looked up at Johnny who's mouth was gaping open. His hair had no more grease left and fell lightly over his forehead. His eyes were closed and his long lashes softly rested on his skin.
The sight of Johnny was enough for Dally to lose his mind. He gripped strongly onto Johnny's small waist and lifted him a little above him before slamming up into him, cursing under his breath.
"R-Right there, oh my God..." Johnny gasped, screwing his eyes closed in pleasure. "Don't stop."
Stopping was the last thing on Dally's mind as he continued thrusting into Johnny, not realizing he was going so rough. Johnny wrapped his arms around Dally's neck and let his head dangle on his back.
"Oh fuck- Shit, fuck," Dally cursed, groaning and tightening his grip on Johnny.
"I think I'm g-going to..." Johnny warned. "Mierda!" Johnny accidentally screamed in Spanish.
Dally wrapped a hand around Johnny's mouth to prevent him from moaning too loud when he came. Johnny's eyes rolled back and Dally felt vibrations in his hand as wet liquid splattered on his stomach. Dally came shortly after, moaning loudly as Johnny collapsed on top of him. They both breathed heavily for a few seconds.
"We should probably get out of here. Like now. There's no doubt we woke someone up," Dally insisted.
They both got dressed quickly and began heading out the door.
"Guys?" they heard a voice behind them.
Dally muttered a "Shit" under his breath.
"H-Hi Pony," Johnny slowly turned around and stuttered.
"What the hell were you guys doing out here?" Pony questioned.
"Alright, I don't got time for this," Dally muttered. "Hey, idiot, you're dreaming, alright?" Dally spoke receiving unsure glances from Johnny.
"I am?" Ponyboy questioned, furrowing his eyebrows in confusion.
"Yeah, sure, man. Now go the fuck back to bed," Dally ordered.
Ponyboy stared at them for a little longer before shrugging and turning around.
Once they reached outside, Johnny was the first to talk.
"You think he bought it?" Johnny glanced around nervously.
"Yeah, sure," Dally paused. "That Spanish?" he questioned.
"What?" Johnny asked, confused.
"You know. What you screamed back in there. Was it Spanish?" Dally asked casually.
"Oh..." Johnny blushed and tried to hide his face. "Y-Yeah, it was. I... picked some up."
"Oh. Well it was hot," Dally smirked.

-----

hell, here i come.

i hope that wasnt too bad *shrugs*

ponyboy aka the cockblock

(remember that you can always request one shots)