9

"Ta-Da!" Ponyboy shouted, pointing to the tent he'd just spent thirty minutes working on getting up.
"Wow, good job, man. Really, thirty minutes is great considering the rest of us got ours up in five," Dally scoffed with a sarcastic tone.
"Yeah, yeah, whatever," Ponyboy trailed off.
It was the first week of summer and the gang thought it would be a good idea to get out of town. I thought it was a really good plan at first. Maybe we'd conjure up some money and find a cheap but kind of fancy  hotel to stay in outta town. Maybe even with a pool. We could pretend we were normal for once. But no, we are out in the middle of the woods, setting up tents on hard ground that we are going to sleep on. Oh well, its not like I'm not used to it.
"I should probably start a fire," Pony suggested.
"No, that's the last thing you should do. I will," Darry sighed, gathering some supplies together.
Ponyboy sighed and sat on one of the tree stumps he had arranged into a circle. He was really excited about this for some reason. I wondered if was his first time. I sat next to him on a stump. I struggled to get comfortable and shuffled around.
"You alright?" Pony furrowed his eyebrows.
"This stump is digging into my ass," I said, making him laugh.
Dally sat on the stump next to me, cracking open a beer. Suddenly, the fire lit up and my head quickly turned towards the flame. A very impressed Darry stood above it, smiling. The sun had already set and it was all dark besides the fire illuminating the area. I was actually very thankful for it because it decreased the bugs. Just as I was jamming my hand in my pocket to find some cigarettes, a hand grasped my shoulder causing me to jump. A familiar laugh boomed behind me.
"Ha ha, very funny Two-Bit," I rolled my eyes. "Now my cigs are all over the ground."
I bent down to pick them up and put them back in the box. Dally reached over and gave me some he picked up, keeping one in his mouth.
"Thanks," I mumbled.
He nodded and smirked, cracking another beer open and lighting the cigarette with the fire. He took a sip, staring into the flames. It reflected off his eyes. It was like when fire met cold icy glaciers except they didnt melt. Only fuse.
"Hey, where'd Soda and Steve go anyhow?" Two-Bit asked, sitting next to Darry.
"Oh, they're already sleepin' in a tent," Darry replied.
"Soda was supposed to share a tent with me," Ponyboy whined.
"Well, there's two left so who's going where?" Darry asked.
"I'll go with Johnny, man," Dally said, taking another chug of beer.
I blushed and then smiled. I was hoping I'd at least share a tent with Dally, could be the only thing that makes this camping trip enjoyable.
"No, I'm sharing with Johnny," Ponyboy insisted.
"Great. Johnny, Dally, Ponyboy, blue tent. Two-Bit and I, red tent," Darry decided.
Two-Bit just shrugged. "Sounds good to me."
"I'm not sleeping next to you, man," Dally looked at Ponyboy.
"I'm just gonna go get settled in," I said, walking to the tent.
I unzipped it and stepped in. After discarding my jeans and throwing them at the end of the "bed", I got into the middle, knowing neither of them had any interest of being too close to each other. I glanced up to rustling and saw each of the boys climb in. Ponyboy went straight under the overs and Dally took off his pants and shirt first. I didn't blame him. It might've just been the first week of summer but it was hot as hell. Ponyboy was out in five minutes, snoring loudly.
"If that kid doesn't shut up, I'm gonna suffocate him with a pillow," Dally whispered.
I quietly chuckled and flicked Ponyboy in the head. The snoring stopped.
"I usually do that whenever hes snoring loud. Only stops him for a few minutes before he starts up again but hey, better than being charged with homicide," I turned to face Dally.
He smiled and shook his head. Suddenly, I felt his cold hand brush up my thigh. It sent shivers and goosebumps down my body.
"Dally, no. Ponyboy is right there, are you cra-" I stopped and bit into the pillow to stop moaning as Dally slipped a hand in my boxers.
"I thought you liked the thrill, Johnnycake," Dally teased, kissing my neck while simultaneously moving his hand.
I giggled and moved closer to him, breathing into his chest and trying to contain the loud moans itching to escape my throat.
"D-Don't stop," I panted quietly, feeling myself get closer.
"I've got no intentions to, babyboy," he cooed into my ear.
That was it as I silently whimpered and released. I breathed heavily before fluttering my eyes open and planting a kiss on Dally's lips.
"I think that was the fastest you've ever came," Dally snickered. "Was it the name?" he winked.
I blushed and then suddenly sighed.
"Aw man. I didn't bring a change of boxers, you suck," I stuck my tongue out jokily.
"Wanna trade?" Dally offered, grabbing my ass.
"Thats nasty," I laughed.
"I was joking," he shook his head and smiled. "But... If you wan-"
"No. End of discussion," I laughed then groaned as Ponyboy started snoring loudly again. I rolled over and flicked him twice in the head. He shuffled for a second and stopped.
"Alright, lets go to sleep while sleeping beauty over here isn't soundin' like a motorboat," I cuddled up into him.
"Night, Johnnycake" he wrapped a protective arm around me.
///
OH MY GOD im sooo sorry i havent updated in so long, ive been so stressed and had no inspiration but ill try posting more, i promise. please reguest some one shots so i can stay on top of updating, thank you guys!!