Chapter 2: Tracy

Lay your body down and let me touch your body.
And you know what's goin down cause ain't nobody here to stop me.
And I know you heard about my freaky reputation.
So don't listen to the crowd cause you know how they be hatin on me.

I paced the floor back and forth as I waited for Derrick to bring his yellow ass on. I may play dumb, but I never been nobody's fool. Being married to him was a full time job itself. He's very....hmm how should I put it, bipolar sometimes. It's like one minute he loves me and the next he hates me. I love him so much with all my being, but I know he's out doing something behind my back, I just don't know with who.

I became impatient and upset as I came to the end of my Kinky Gold bottle. I'm not gone lie, I was more than tipsy, my ass was almost slumped over the trash can ready to throw up all the contents of my stomach when I heard those loud ass, bitch ass keys jingle in the lock. As of right now, my ass was on full display the way my booty ate up these thin ass lime green lace thongs and I wore a lime green lace bra to match it. The kids were gone to my mother's house for the night so this gave me a good opportunity to really question my "husband" of his whereabouts and if I wanted to scream, yell, beat his ass, I damn sure can do that because I won't have to worry about my kids hearing me.

As soon as the door slam shut I pounced on his ass.

"WHERE THE FUCK YOU BEEN DERRICK! DON'T FUCKIN LIE TO ME!" My arms just started swinging and I couldn't control my anger, my rage! All I know was I was busting is ass square in that bitch ass face of his.

"Tracy, baby...calm, calm the fuck down! I told you I was at the office!" He begged and pleaded with me, trying to block every punch I threw.

"You a liar! A bold face liar bitch! How could you do this to me!" I sobbed and beat him in his chest as he tried to hold me and console me and reassure me that his word was his bond.

"Baby I promise on everything I love I was at the office. Why would I step out on you? You're my wife and I love you." I searched for some kind of lie in his eyes. I've taken Derrick back so many times. Being together since we were fourteen and getting married at the age of 19, I was young and naïve. Wanting to feel loved, wanting to feel special and he was the only one to make me feel that way. Yes he cheated in the past, but they say when you love someone, you fight for them and I've been fighting for him since I've met him. I'm nothing but a loyal and good wife to him and a damn good ass mother to his kids. I know I deserve better, but do I want it? Nah. I only want him. I stood before God and made those vows and I'll be damned if I let another bitch come between what God joined together.

"Baby why do you keep doing this to me?" I said just above a whisper. He picked me up bridal style and carried me up our spiral staircase into our master bedroom. As we kissed passionately, he laid me gently on the middle of the bed while his hands roamed all over my body. Maybe I was overreacting about him being at the office. I think I just needed some act right. His warm tongue traveled down to my throbbing pussy and I anxiously awaited for him to eat me like I was his last meal. He grazed his tongue across my pearl through my soaked panties and I tried to push his head deeper down but he was too strong. He loved to tease me like this and he knew I would beg and he loved it.

"Pleaseeee baby, I need this! Don't tease me right now." I moaned and begged him as I tried to scoot down closer to his face. He smirked and stood up.

"DERRICK! WHAT THE FUCK!" I screamed out in frustration and flopped backwards on the bed, hitting my head on the headboard in the process.

"I'm a bitch remember?" He said sarcastically and I threw the tv remote at the back of his head and rolled over. I was so pissed wit him. He always does this stupid shit, fuckin rat face ass. I decided to not even argue with him about eating my pussy and tried to fight my sexual urges and just go to sleep as I heard the shower run.

After a good twenty minutes, I finally drifted off to sleep, but lightly. I'm not really a heavy sleeper because I have to be aware of my surroundings at all times. I felt Derrick's side of the bed dip down signaling he had just got in bed. He scooted closer to me and I scooted closer to the edge. I heard him suck his teeth loudly.

"Tracy quit being fuckin childish and scoot yo fine ass back over here girl." He grabbed a big chunk of my ass and squeezed it roughly. I tried to hide my laughter, but I loved it.

"Nope, I'm going to sleep."

"Mannnnn." He got up and rolled me over on my stomach and pinned my hands over my head and got on top of me like he was riding a horse. "So you goin to sleep on me?"

"Derrick get off of me." I squirmed up under him. I felt him trail warm kisses down my back and he eventually let my hands go. I protested until I felt him palm my ass cheeks and spread them open. "So you still goin to sleep?" He asked again.

"Yep." I said. He kissed my left ass cheek. "Still?"

"Mhm Derrick." Next thing I knew, I felt his warm tongue on my booty hole. "Mmmm uhhhh oh my God." I screamed out in excitement. Now one thing I can say bout my baby, he knows how to work his tongue. It felt like his tongue was doing magic to my ass right now. I'm telling you, getting your ass ate felt so fuckin good. He soon moved his tongue down to my dripping pussy and his tongue bombarded my entrance. He ate my pussy from the back like a dog lapping up his water. I threw my pussy back at his face, grinded my girl into his mouth till I released my sweet nectar all over his face. The head alone made my ass more sleepy than I was before. He sucked me dry and laid me on his chest.

"I love you girl. I know I do some fucked up shit, but I love you so much." Derrick whispered as he stroked my hair.

"Shhh baby." I told him as I rubbed his bottom lip with my thumb and we fell asleep in each other's arms.