Chapter 1: Alicia

"Mmmm yessss baby, right there! Ughh aghhh, daddy! Don't stop!" All you could hear is the sounds of skin smacking and Alicia's moans fill the room as her and Derrick made passionate sex after a night out on the town.

"You love this dick baby?"

"I love it baby! I love you papi." Alicia yelled to the top of her lungs as Derrick pounded his thick shaft in her dripping wet pussy.

"Damn girl." Derrick moaned as he slapped her ass and they both release some built up pressure at the same time. As he got up to adjust himself his phone began to ring.

"Uh oh, is wifey calling?" Alicia smirked as she rolled over on her back and sat up a little on her elbows.

"Shut the fuck up." He mouthed to her. "Hey baby wassup.

Alicia rolled her eyes. She knew about his wife, but at the same time she got jealous because she wanted him to herself and herself only. She was tired of the competition and sharing her time with him because she seemed to never have enough. Alicia broke out of her trance and tuned back in to Derrick's side of the conversation.

"No baby, I'm still at the office doing some work." He lied and it made Alicia more upset. So for a little payback she started rubbing on his dick and licking his balls, making sure he heard her soft moans. He tried his best to stop her but her small soft hands felt so warm on his soldier.

"Damn." He slipped and said. That put a wide grin on her face. "Oh naw baby naw, it's this damn paperwork kicking my ass. You know I don't watch no fuckin porn....alright baby.....I love you too sexy." When he hung up he saw Alicia's eyes narrowed at him.

"Can you play hubby in the other damn room. You know I hate hearing you tell that bitch-" she was cut off by Derrick's hand stinging her face.

"Watch your fuckin mouth Alicia." He spat harshly as he zipped up his pants and straightened out his Burberry button down shirt that Alicia had gotten him last Christmas.

"I'm sorry baby." She whined. "You know I hate hearing you talk to her in my face and I just only want the focus to be on us while we together, not her." A pout came across her lips as tears welled in her eyes as she got off of the bed to make her way to the bathroom. Derrick grabbed her gently by the arm. By now, Alicia was used to his domestic violence. She'd been slapped, punched, kicked, choked, whatever you can name Derrick has done and for some reason she liked it. It made her want him more and more.

"Baby I'm sorry okay. But you know I have a wife and kids back home. If I don't answer she'll be on my ass and you know that."

"But if you're not happy then just leave Derrick! You come over here almost every night complaining about something she's done and how you're falling out of love with her, but yet you're still there. Still giving her false hope. What will it take for you to see that I'm the better woman for you? I cook, clean, sex you good, do things that you said she's never done for you. Why am I only good enough to be the mistress? Are you shamed of me?"

"Alicia please! Damn! Just stop okay!" He raised his voice.

"You know what, get the fuck out! Fuck you Derrick." She started throwing anything she could find, the tv remote, her shoes, just anything. He held his hands up in defense and left. Soon she found herself sliding down the wall in tears and just sat on the floor crying and rocking herself till she end up falling asleep on the floor.