* * *

"So's how's LSU ?" B asked as me as the both of laid on opposite couches of his hotel room, catching up while we ate.

I took a bite of the pizza and shrugged. "It's LSU I guess."

"You know that's not what I'm asking." B said giving me a face. "How's life ? How's your studies?"

"Wells it's no walk in the park that's for sure." I stated.

"What do you mean by that?" Brandon said, his face now a concern one.

I sighed and finished the slice of pizza I was working on before starting to explain.

"Basically the whole campus been soaking in disappointment every since we found out we wouldn't be playing in the tournament." I explained . "And more than half of them blame Ben and I for so called making them get their hopes up."

Brandon listened and shook his head. "That's ridiculous. It's not you guys fault. Basketball is a team sports. They couldn't have just thought you and Ben could've did it by yourselves."

"Right."

"So how did Ben take it?" Brandon questioned.

"The same as I did. I finished my finals handle what else needed to be done at LSU and after moved back to Kinston. Well In his case, Phoenix."

"Dang Kai, I'm sorry you had to deal with all that." He said grabbing my hand and giving me a sympathetic look. "I've never knew you was going through all that. I should've been a better boyfriend and been more supportive. "

I playfully rolled my eyes. Leave it to Brandon to blame all this on himself.

"It's not your fault,B." I said honestly. "Now enough about me. What's going on in that big ole head of yours ? Mr.ACC Freshman of the Year."

B put on that sly grin of his face before leaning back in his chair.

"Nothing really, just trying to figure out my next move." He answered.

My face frowned up in confusion."I thought the plan was to declare for Draft."

"It was, well still is." B shrugged. "Its just I got the Duke fans in my ear about staying another year, ESPN telling me why I should declare for the Draft now , and my parents telling me to take everything one step at a time. Whatever that means. I'm really torn, Kai. I'm guess I'm starting - "

"You're starting to have second thoughts." I finished earning a nod from Brandon.

"College is one thing , but the NBA is whole different ball game. And I don't know if I'm ready for that big transition just yet."

"Look B, I know you as well as anyone. If it was me, I'll declare. You're coming off a excellent year in scoring and considered to be a 1-2 pick. Now would be a better time than ever to be honest." I said truthfully. "But if you don't think mentally or physically then don't do it."

Brandon nodded his head in agreement before leaned over to give peck on the lips. "Thanks for the advice baby."

"You welcome." I said getting up and gathering my things.

Brandon face instantly show a look of confusion. "Wait, where you going ?"

"I'm leaving B. It's way past your curfew. " The time on my phone confirmed it was about exactly 25 minutes after midnight.

I started towards the door only to get pulled back into B's lap.

"Please don't go. " He pleaded staring to plant wet kisses on my neck.

I bit my lip to keep back the moan that was bound to come. Brandon took this sign to let his hand slip into my jeans.

I gasp as he started to rub my moist area and delicate area as he did so well time after time.

I don't know what or how it happened, but the next I knew was laid back on the bed of B's hotel room while he himself continue to work wonders with his tongue on my now naked body.

"Brandoooon. . . " was all I seem to manage to get out causing the boy to look up with a cocky smirk on his face, his hazel eyes filled with lust.

"You know 3 months was a really long time Kai." He whispered against my lips while positioning my legs around his waist.

I only nodded, my body craving for Brandon to be in it.

"So forgive Daddy if this gets a little rough . "

Before I could protest, B thrust himself inside of me catching me off-guard. My back immediately arched in response. What followed next was the screams of Brandon's name all. . . night . . . long.

* * *
These lips can't wait to taste your skin, baby, no, no
And these eyes, yeah, can't wait to see your grin, ooh ooh baby
Just let my love
Just let my love adorn you
Please baby, yeah

-Miguel "Adorn"